Jet Labs(Canadian Domestic Source)

Reaction score
What’s up with jets labs? I hear orders are going on , he’s taking money but not sending out products . Been over 4 weeks ghosted.

Reaction score
Ok so we have established you can read numbers . Now let’s try snd stay on topic. Or is that asking too much ? You going to act all tough now? That’s the second post btw genius.
We can stay on topic. Sure. Read back a page. Look at the dates. Jet hasn’t been around in almost a year. There was a troll here that was shitposting everyone and a lot of people left. Jet was one of them. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
We can stay on topic. Sure. Read back a page. Look at the dates. Jet hasn’t been around in almost a year. There was a troll here that was shitposting everyone and a lot of people left. Jet was one of them. 🤷‍♂️
Thank you. That wasn’t the response I was expecting , lol but at least it shows your maturity and willingness to entertain a douche like myself.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
What’s up with jets labs? I hear orders are going on , he’s taking money but not sending out products . Been over 4 weeks ghosted.

He has been private for a while now. How long have you been ordering?

Reaction score
He has been private for a while now. How long have you been ordering?
Honestly brother; first order. BUT. I got a pic of the package with my address and tracking number. Then bang. No response no updates no tracking showing up yet. Almost 5 weeks. Lots of guys in same boat at meso. Just wanted to make people aware so they don’t keep sending money until this situation is dug into. I know he’s a good guy and wouldn’t scam. So something big must be up. 🤷‍♂️

Reaction score
Honestly brother; first order. BUT. I got a pic of the package with my address and tracking number. Then bang. No response no updates no tracking showing up yet. Almost 5 weeks. Lots of guys in same boat at meso. Just wanted to make people aware so they don’t keep sending money until this situation is dug into. I know he’s a good guy and wouldn’t scam. So something big must be up. 🤷‍♂️
What email address did you use? Unfortunately there are scammers that pretend to be these UGLs.

Ryu

Reaction score
From another board very recently:

"
Hello Meso peoples,

I am a long time friend of Mr. Jet and I am here to speak on his behalf as he is currently unable to do so himself and I would have posted sooner, but I had to wait for the ability to post in this section.

As many of you already know Mr. Jet has been dealing with some rather serious health issues over the past year and at the tail end of July he suffered a medical condition while driving which resulted in a very significant collision and has been hospitalized since then and only recently been taken off of the use of a breathing device, but he is now expected to be back home within a few weeks time.

I have read the last few pages of this thread and there are a few things that I wish to address,

1, Jet has in no way been compromised and he has not sent out any emails since the end of July nor has he accepted any orders/funds since the end of July so I am unsure why some members here have said otherwise, but Jet wasn't even able to communicate via marker board till a little over a week ago.

Powerlifter69, posted on August 3rd "Does anyone know if jet labs is still around? Used to order from them but haven’t heard back in a month or so" then posted this reply on the same day "I received tracking today."

I am unsure what Is going on here, but If this members can post some kind of proof of this order that would be most helpful in making sure everyone of Mr. Jets customers is taken care of.

Those who received tracking numbers at the end of July, your packs are intact and were not dropped off before his accident. Everyone currently waiting on a payed for order will receive double their order If those items are available and If not each customer can pick from any item available as replacements as well as receive a very generous discount on future orders If wanting to order again when he's back up and running.

When Jet is back home I will be helping him get everyone taken care of right away and after that he will be taking a few months off to recover and he also wished for me to convey his sincere regret for the disruption and stress this situation has put on those waiting for orders and I personally know how much Jet appreciates his customers so I believe he will most likely make everyone very happy one way or another.

Mr. Jet will be in touch with everyone via email sometime soon and wishes to thank his customers for their loyalty and kindness.

Good day everyone and thank you for your understand regarding this matter."

Reaction score
From another board very recently:

"
Hello Meso peoples,

I am a long time friend of Mr. Jet and I am here to speak on his behalf as he is currently unable to do so himself and I would have posted sooner, but I had to wait for the ability to post in this section.

As many of you already know Mr. Jet has been dealing with some rather serious health issues over the past year and at the tail end of July he suffered a medical condition while driving which resulted in a very significant collision and has been hospitalized since then and only recently been taken off of the use of a breathing device, but he is now expected to be back home within a few weeks time.

I have read the last few pages of this thread and there are a few things that I wish to address,

1, Jet has in no way been compromised and he has not sent out any emails since the end of July nor has he accepted any orders/funds since the end of July so I am unsure why some members here have said otherwise, but Jet wasn't even able to communicate via marker board till a little over a week ago.

Powerlifter69, posted on August 3rd "Does anyone know if jet labs is still around? Used to order from them but haven’t heard back in a month or so" then posted this reply on the same day "I received tracking today."

I am unsure what Is going on here, but If this members can post some kind of proof of this order that would be most helpful in making sure everyone of Mr. Jets customers is taken care of.

Those who received tracking numbers at the end of July, your packs are intact and were not dropped off before his accident. Everyone currently waiting on a payed for order will receive double their order If those items are available and If not each customer can pick from any item available as replacements as well as receive a very generous discount on future orders If wanting to order again when he's back up and running.

When Jet is back home I will be helping him get everyone taken care of right away and after that he will be taking a few months off to recover and he also wished for me to convey his sincere regret for the disruption and stress this situation has put on those waiting for orders and I personally know how much Jet appreciates his customers so I believe he will most likely make everyone very happy one way or another.

Mr. Jet will be in touch with everyone via email sometime soon and wishes to thank his customers for their loyalty and kindness.

Good day everyone and thank you for your understand regarding this matter."
I just got an email from him finally, He is back up I think. Gave a list of all his product,

hope he is doing well and more than recovered,
best regards

Ryu

Reaction score
I just got an email from him finally, He is back up I think. Gave a list of all his product,

hope he is doing well and more than recovered,
best regards
Seems he is home from the hospital and getting things moving again. He has mentioned that anyone affected by the downtime order wise will be getting nicely compensated.

Reaction score
Seems he is home from the hospital and getting things moving again. He has mentioned that anyone affected by the downtime order wise will be getting nicely compensated.
WARNING: Jet Labs is scamming clients he continues to take people's money and not send out products or communicate. He concocted a health problem story via a fake alias to milk more clients of their hard earned money. He also took pictures of Canada Post envelops supposedly filled with products ready to be shipped out to clients but never were shipped. He is based out of ************. Again Jet Labs is not a trusted source for anabolics. DO NOT SEND FUNDS

Last edited by a moderator:

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
WARNING: Jet Labs is scamming clients he continues to take people's money and not send out products or communicate. He concocted a health problem story via a fake alias to milk more clients of their hard earned money. He also took pictures of Canada Post envelops supposedly filled with products ready to be shipped out to clients but never were shipped. He is based out of *************. Again Jet Labs is not a trusted source for anabolics. DO NOT SEND FUNDS

Okay…… not doubting you. Also why have others come out and claimed to be made whole. Since this is your first post I assume that you personally are having problem at the moment?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not doubting you. Just want more info.
I know I’m a new member, but I came onto this board looking for more information because I’m waiting also. Few thousand down the drain, so if anyone on here was planning on ordering, absolutely do not. He was a pretty great guy etc always gave extra, so I don’t think anyone expected this, but at this point in time for whatever reason, he’s not a trusted source anymore.

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I know I’m a new member, but I came onto this board looking for more information because I’m waiting also. Few thousand down the drain, so if anyone on here was planning on ordering, absolutely do not. He was a pretty great guy etc always gave extra, so I don’t think anyone expected this, but at this point in time for whatever reason, he’s not a trusted source anymore.

No such thing as a trusted source.

Do understand when some new guys show up to leave these kind of reviews it’s one of two things. 100 percent correct or shills for another source. This being Canada I tend to go with the first. Same shit just happened with Pareto. Guy’s claiming to be ripped off (and were) while shills came in to say wait a bit longer to get more people to buy into the exit scam.

Sorry about your luck man. That sucks!

Reaction score
No such thing as a trusted source.

Do understand when some new guys show up to leave these kind of reviews it’s one of two things. 100 percent correct or shills for another source. This being Canada I tend to go with the first. Same shit just happened with Pareto. Guy’s claiming to be ripped off (and were) while shills came in to say wait a bit longer to get more people to buy into the exit scam.

Sorry about your luck man. That sucks!
Totally understand!

And yeah, it is what it is. It would be nice if it got sorted, but at this point gotta find anew source

New Threads