Joey the needle

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
LOL, you guys think thats him? I did click on the shorter vids. He actually seems like a reasonable guy but not one I necessarily want to be associated with.

I would never buy the book or anything but I may actually check out the longer videos sometime.

Reaction score
LOL, you guys think thats him? I did click on the shorter vids. He actually seems like a reasonable guy but not one I necessarily want to be associated with.

I would never buy the book or anything but I may actually check out the longer videos sometime.
I can't believe you would not want to be associated with me,,that gives me real low self esteem hahaha,,.back in the day though i had top of the line pharmacy grade juice.I just figured people on this thread might like the podcast i was on recently..later..have a good day..joe

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
I can't believe you would not want to be associated with me,,that gives me real low self esteem hahaha,,.back in the day though i had top of the line pharmacy grade juice.I just figured people on this thread might like the podcast i was on recently..later..have a good day..joe
Lol, ok that sounded bad. Nothing personal. I just said that due to my own paranoia.

You sounded quite rational in the short video I saw and I have seen those same sentiments discussed on this board.

I will actually check out other vids and the podcast when I have more time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sounds good,,you cant offend me,,one of the reasons i do these podcast is because i use to be the conditioning coach for a UFC fighter who could have been world champ if he would have kept his head on straight,,Not many people remember the name Bobby Hoffman,,but he was one bad SOB..Some people out there like to hear stories about old school fighters and what path they took in the early days off MMA..Have a good day,,Joe

Reaction score
I am scared of needles so I'm out. Is there an Oral only I can follow?
Unfortunately I am out of business..years ago i had Russian d-bol in its original packaging coming out of my ass. If this was the year 1999..I would have gladly hooked you up..