My damn tities!

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So it seems every time I run a cycle I can almost guarantee that I'll grow a pea size lump under my right nipple. It's the same spot every time.

No matter the precautions I take it always flares up. For example, I'm currently cutting and cycle is 200mg test and 350mg tren A a week.

I started off taking 1mg of Arimidex twice a week (day after my test shots), but have since bumped it to every day when my titty started yelling at me. I've also been using Prami @ .5mg every day since the beginning.

I'm about 3 weeks in and the lump is back. Does this happen to anyone else? Am I doing something wrong, or should I be trying something else? I'm just trying to find the right solution to prevent this from happening.

Side note, the lump typically goes away as soon as I come off all PED's.

Thanks for the help.

Georgia

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is your AI g2g? I got sold shitty AI from Pinn and had the same problem

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's some older stock of Alpha Pharma Arimidex from clearsky. I haven't heard anything negative about that source or brand, so I'm assuming it's good.

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
I have the same issues. I added nolva at 20 mgs and it helped out a lot.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Stop guessing and start blood work. Can you get your own done in your state?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
I would try to track down some phama grade AI and see how you fare with that... I do have to say though that I have some puberty gyno that flares up every now and then despite taking my normal adex routine and if I just take a dose of extremestane in those cases it goes right away as does any excess water I was holding... So you could try that, but be careful, its strong stuff!

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Prami is not made to treat anything gyno related. AI's are largely ineffective in prevention. You need SERM like nolva or surgery or adjust your cycles accordingly by even then it's always possible to get it

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What DOc & POB said. No amount of AI is going to solve your issue. My gyno flairs on every blast.... use Nolva.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nolva first, if that does not do it ralox.

Id use a AI too, not letro tho. Just adex or stane at a solid dose

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I only added the Prami because of the Tren since the 19 nor compounds seem to provoke the flare up. I assumed I had issues with prolactin as well as estrogen as it pertains to gyno because I've run no 19 nor (just test) and had issues, as well as low test and medium Tren and had issues.

I was just trying to be safe by covering all my bases, but to snake's point I should get some bloods to be certain. Otherwise I'm just shooting in the dark. I've also read that running Nolvadex with Tren can actually make things worse. Is there any validity to this, or is it just more bro science folklore?

Maybe it's time to just get the ****ers cut out and stop stressing about it. Stupid glands are really ****in with my ability to push things.

956Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** prami, stuff did not jive w/ me (forget why I hated it so way back when). 1/2mg Arimidex is all I would consume on the daily...however when in a sensitive predicament I must break out the big guns. First plan of attack is to add the SERM to the AI (nolvadex generally the go to for a light flare). Knowing that I am predisposed, I must keep pharma letro & ralx around...just in case the cheap generic anastrozole & tamoxifen aren't cutting it. No doubt a quarter 2.5mg letro divided in four goes a long way with 60mg ralx daily...do you best to not have a date night or anniversary around these times...tanking estrogen kills the joints and any charm I usually have when faced with what may be perceived as bullshit (%$@#*^!@!!!,lul).

New Threads