nerve impingement?

Reaction score
I made a post regarding some nerological problems the other day which explained i suffered from some weird syptoms that caused me to tremble, jerk and twitch. This went on for 2 years, got all the tests done we can rule out severe diseases like ALS and MS or parkinsons. Beening a hardcore lifter for the last 20+ years, i end up with some bad injuries Espeically shoulders, left eblow and knees. I feel like the problem lays within the shoulders, MRI and the surgeon told me that the shoulder joint itself is full of severe arthritis, the joint itself isnt round anymore more of a oval football shape, and on top of that the rotator cuff is torn but not bad nuff for him to perform surgery on. I get what you would describe as a dead shoulder, where the shoulder goes numb and i cant lift my shoulders, after a few tries it come back to normal i can feel blood rush back in there. I cant be a coincidence the neurological symptoms started when the shoulder gone bad, if i were to a scan what scan can detect if it is a nerve damage or impingement? and which part to scan on? the neck or shoulders? i feel like if the symptoms affect the whole body it got something to do CNS? so the neck? anyone got any thought on this? currently using tb4 and bpc157 trying to fix the RC tear.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Sounds like a cervical spine issue.

Reaction score
Sounds like a cervical spine issue.
i always thought as well but when this first started i got both the brain and cervical spine scanned(MRI), they found nothing just bit of degeneration that comes with age. Its been 2 years maybe i need to do it again.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Was there an injury at any point that you can recollect?

Reaction score
They have you on any meds?
they got me on propranolol, they wana give me gaba as well i dont wana any of that crap, they keep saying its anxiety which i'm certain its not, im not an anxious person never have been. Feel like every time the doctors dont have an answer they just blame it on anxiety... the only thing i'm on atm is medical cbd oil.

Reaction score
Was there an injury at any point that you can recollect?
They symptoms came sametime when i had shoulder issues but i cant put 2 and 2 together, if the shoulder is damaged why is my lower body shaking as well? unless its the spine? very puzzled atm but i wana get to the bottom of this but cant afford to scanned every body part...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Bro, that's a bp med.. that gabapentin is probably what you need. Maybe meloxicam. What are these docs doing? Of course we don't wanna be taking these meds, especially long term, but if if it improves your quality of life while healing then why not? Better than getting comatose via pain meds.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
They symptoms came sametime when i had shoulder issues but i cant put 2 and 2 together, if the shoulder is damaged why is my lower body shaking as well? unless its the spine? very puzzled atm but i wana get to the bottom of this but cant afford to scanned every body part...
You gotta put pressure on these insurance companies or they won't approve shit. I know that first hand. The lower body shaking could just be a weak core issue. Not everything is always related to one another.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Have you had any epidural injections? That's usually the first thing they try...

Reaction score
Bro, that's a bp med.. that gabapentin is probably what you need. Maybe meloxicam. What are these docs doing? Of course we don't wanna be taking these meds, especially long term, but if if it improves your quality of life while healing then why not? Better than getting comatose via pain meds.
like i said neurologist give me bp meds cause they think i suffer from anxiety, i do use mobic from time to time but only if i have to as it kills the pump in the gym.

Reaction score
You gotta put pressure on these insurance companies or they won't approve shit. I know that first hand. The lower body shaking could just be a weak core issue. Not everything is always related to one another.
I came from Aus luckily most drugs are covered by medicare here, but everything here is so behind i have to get a prescription for simple crap like melatonin and it cost like over $200 for some weak ass 4mgs ones.