New guy intro

Reaction score
It does take a while. That's why I hate any kind of chit chat or wasted time.
This is not something I was able to do from the start. I had to work up to this point and yes it does wipe me out but when I started this type of routine, I wasn't even close to being able to do what I can do now endurance wise.
What do you think is the biggest benefit of doing it that way?

What does your training split look like?
Obviously yesterday was full leg day. What are the other days?

And what’s a “leg hip” exercise?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I don't log my workouts. When I am back to that phase, sure, I will give an example right after my workout.

Again, I am only posting due to asks. I doubt anyone will learn from my workout routine.
Yeah, and I was the first person to ask you in another thread, but you chose not to answer. I asked again here yesterday too.... and I asked again in my post a few moments ago. I feel like you are intentionally, and specifically, dodging me for some reason 😂.

You said you aren't logging now, which implies that you've logged before.

Are you not able to just look at your past training logs and post your workouts from that?

Or are you now saying that you don't log your workouts at all, period? Not previously, and also not now? Meaning you never track your progress, or have a written out workout plan that you adhere to when you do log?

Reaction score
What do you think is the biggest benefit of doing it that way?

What does your training split look like?
Obviously yesterday was full leg day. What are the other days?

And what’s a “leg hip” exercise?
I alternate between leg and upper body. I try to be close to even although I admit when lifting I spend more time on upper body.
Yes, one day is what I would pretty much call hardcore leg day and yesterday was that.

Reaction score
Yeah, and I was the first person to ask you in another thread, but you chose not to answer. I asked again here yesterday too.... and I asked again in my post a few moments ago. I feel like you are intentionally, and specifically, dodging me for some reason 😂.

You said you aren't logging now, which implies that you've logged before.

Are you not able to just look at your past training logs and post your workouts from that?

Or are you now saying that you don't log your workouts at all, period? Not previously, and also not now? Meaning you never track your progress, or have a written out workout plan that you adhere to when you do log?
No, I have never logged except in high school and college. I am not dodging you either, you must be paranoid. :ROFLMAO:
I have openly answered all questions I am comfortable in answering at the moment.
Don't worry, I will get back to working out for size and strength and when I do, I'll even tag you in my update. :D

Reaction score
I alternate between leg and upper body. I try to be close to even although I admit when lifting I spend more time on upper body.
Yes, one day is what I would pretty much call hardcore leg day and yesterday was that.
What's a "leg hip" exercise? I never heard of that machine before.

Reaction score
What's a "leg hip" exercise? I never heard of that machine before.
Its the same machines as the standing one leg quad and hamstring. Instead of bending your knee backward or forward, you keep your leg straight and move it forward or backward activating your hips.

I used to have poor hip strength and mobility which is why I incorporate these.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No, I have never logged. I am not dodging you either, you must be paranoid. :ROFLMAO:
I have openly answered all questions I am comfortable in answering at the moment.
Don't worry, I will get back to working out for size and strength and when I do, I'll even tag you in my update. :D
I'm not paranoid, I am referencing the posts I've made and you not responding. Thanks for jumping to conclusions though bud.

You've answered no questions. You are side stepping me again here in this very post.

I mean you literally told @Reader591 you'd PM him your training plan, which implies that you had one. Why so resistant to sharing it?

You are confusing to me.

Reaction score
I'm not paranoid, I am referencing the posts I've made and you not responding. Thanks for jumping to conclusions though bud.

You've answered no questions. You are literally side stepping me again here in this post.

I mean you literally told @Reader591 you'd PM him your training plan, which implies that you had one. Why so resistant to sharing it?

You are confusing to me.
I don't know what you want bud. Again, you missed my joke on the paranoid part.
I've shared everything I can atm.

Reaction score
@Send0 below is what I told reader

Not logging right now. When I have more time maybe I can PM you a workout example.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@Send0 below is what I told reader

Not logging right now. When I have more time maybe I can PM you a workout example.
Yeah, when I see that I assume someone has a plan.

So basically you go into the gym and do random exercises, and don't track whether you are progressing on those exercises. Do I have that right?

Reaction score
Yeah, when I see that I assume someone has a plan.

So basically you go into the gym and do random exercises, and don't track whether you are progressing on those exercises. Do I have that right?
You can decide to call it whatever you want but just because I don't log doesn't mean I don't have a plan and my exercises are not random at all. I go into each workout knowing exactly what I want to hit and the order. I'm all about gettting in, doing the work and getting out.
I have absolutely made progress in my current workouts as I stated before. My cardio capacity and endurance have increased dramatically.
Maybe I will consider logging after my current phase.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
You can decide to call it whatever you want but just because I don't log doesn't mean I don't have a plan and my exercises are not random at all. I go into each workout knowing exactly what I want to hit and the order.
If you know that, then why the resistance to sharing it?

I'm all about gettting in, doing the work and getting out.
I have absolutely made progress in my current workouts as I stated before. My cardio capacity and endurance have increased dramatically.
How do you know how much progress you've made from week to week, or month to month, unless you track it?

Do you only workout for cardio and endurance?

Reaction score

How do you know how much progress you've made from week to week, or month to month, unless you track it?

For starters, I can go much longer on cardio and at a higher resistance without stopping. I keep mental track. I get it if that doesn't work for you.
Remember you kept asking me to post info and I told you I don't track anything multiple times yet you want to keep asking me questions on why I don't track.
All due respect but I think this convo with you has worn out. I don't see the point in responding anymore.
I answered the questions. I never wanted to post my workout routine. Go ahead and give whatever your opinion is but Im done answering your questions about my current routine.
When I switch routines I will update and answer questions then.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
For starters, I can go much longer on cardio and at a higher resistance without stopping. I keep mental track. I get it if that doesn't work for you.
Remember you kept asking me to post info and I told you I don't track anything multiple times yet you want to keep asking me questions on why I don't track.
All due respect but I think this convo with you has worn out. I don't see the point in responding anymore.
I answered the questions. I never wanted to post my workout routine. Go ahead and give whatever your opinion is but Im done answering your questions about my current routine.
When I switch routines I will update and answer questions then.
I'm sure you realize that memory can flawed, and inaccurate, but whatever. You also ignored my question on whether you are only working out for cardio/endurance... I've been dodged again 😂.

You don't want to post your workout routine, you don't want feedback, you don't really want anything.

I'm trying to understand why, as a member, you decided to join. You literally want nothing, and don't seem to want to share anything either. The significant majority of people want to either get help, or contribute... so your position is extremely confusing.

Are you here just to hang out or something?

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Well I just used the word there, not my definition. I'm sorry my definition of intensity bothers you so much. :ROFLMAO: I guess maybe if you get so offended by someone else's definition of intensity then don't ask them how they define intensity. I dunno. 🤷‍♂️
Intensity has an actual meaning in strength and hypertrophy training. There’s no “my definition” nonsense about it. It means what it means in that context.

The way you’re using it isn’t accurate.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
For starters, I can go much longer on cardio and at a higher resistance without stopping. I keep mental track
That's fancy ,, see mine has this knob i turn and it gets harder n harder to move my feet and I can see the resistance go up ,, I watch my heartbeat rise on the meter to 120 , and I know it takes me 15 minutes to go 5 miles cus its got a read out that tells me so.

But I am willing to go by this mental feelz thing if you think it works better than digital technology.

Reaction score

I’m not sure why anyone that has any training experience would set up their training in this manner. None of it makes sense. There is no goal for “endurance” when weight training. That’s a cardio thing. Resistance training is designed to work muscles. Only old men and women go thru the motions.

Anyone that trains does so for one of two goals: 1) to build strength (lift heavier shit, carry heavy shit further, or go faster) or 2) to build muscle (get bigger/ get leaner). Endurance though? That’s marathon, Tri-athlete, cyclist and if that’s their goal, they aren’t in the gym lifting that often.

This dude wants to chime in and give advice? LOL. These are his credentials. Total jibber-jabber.

New Threads