New guy intro

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I’m not sure why anyone that has any training experience would set up their training in this manner. None of it makes sense. There is no goal for “endurance” when weight training. That’s a cardio thing. Resistance training is designed to work muscles. Only old men and women go thru the motions.

Anyone that trains does so for one of two goals: 1) to build strength (lift heavier shit, carry heavy shit further, or go faster) or 2) to build muscle (get bigger/ get leaner). Endurance though? That’s marathon, Tri-athlete, cyclist and if that’s their goal, they aren’t in the gym lifting that often.

This dude wants to chime in and give advice? LOL. These are his credentials. Total jibber-jabber.
I think op said he was a firefighter ? ,, I could see endurance training coming in handy for that on top of weights and cardio.

Bad day at work for a firefighter has to be one crazy physical day from hell. Big warehouse fire or multi structure.

Reaction score
I'm sure you realize that memory can flawed, and inaccurate, but whatever. You also ignored my question on whether you are only working out for cardio/endurance... I've been dodged again 😂.

You don't want to post your workout routine, you don't want feedback, you don't really want anything.

I'm trying to understand why, as a member, you decided to join. You literally want nothing, and don't seem to want to share anything either. The significant majority of people want to either get help, or contribute... so your position is extremely confusing.

Are you here just to hang out or something?
I'm here for the same reason as many. I love to lift and I happen to take PEDs and I like to be around like minded people.
Obviously you and I are not like minded which is why I don't know why you keep going on.
You keep asking questions that have already been answered in this thread. No disrepect, but I'm just going to scroll past your comments now.
I realize not everyone will see things the same way. I don't have a problem with that.

Reaction score
Intensity has an actual meaning in strength and hypertrophy training. There’s no “my definition” nonsense about it. It means what it means in that context.

The way you’re using it isn’t accurate.
Nobody asked me about context bud. LOL. I was asked how I define intensity. There is no wrong answer. Its how I define it.

Reaction score
I'm sure you realize that memory can flawed, and inaccurate, but whatever. You also ignored my question on whether you are only working out for cardio/endurance... I've been dodged again 😂.

You don't want to post your workout routine, you don't want feedback, you don't really want anything.

I'm trying to understand why, as a member, you decided to join. You literally want nothing, and don't seem to want to share anything either. The significant majority of people want to either get help, or contribute... so your position is extremely confusing.

Are you here just to hang out or something?
He’s here for the same reason he’s been here 100+ times before. To waste people’s time. Anyone with any sense of personal pride and a real interest in fitness would be shamefully embarrassed to post utter nonsense. Let alone do it for 20 years. It’s a mental disorder.

Lifter, Presser, MindlessWork, and 100s more. It’s all the same weirdo that fucks around on the forums. He’s making a mockery of it all.

Reaction score
I’m not sure why anyone that has any training experience would set up their training in this manner. None of it makes sense. There is no goal for “endurance” when weight training. That’s a cardio thing. Resistance training is designed to work muscles. Only old men and women go thru the motions.

Anyone that trains does so for one of two goals: 1) to build strength (lift heavier shit, carry heavy shit further, or go faster) or 2) to build muscle (get bigger/ get leaner). Endurance though? That’s marathon, Tri-athlete, cyclist and if that’s their goal, they aren’t in the gym lifting that often.

This dude wants to chime in and give advice? LOL. These are his credentials. Total jibber-jabber.
chime in and give advice? I was asked to post everything I did. But yeah, nothing wrong with me giving advice if I see somewhere I have experience.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I'm here for the same reason as many. I love to lift and I happen to take PEDs and I like to be around like minded people.
Obviously you and I are not like minded which is why I don't know why you keep going on.
You keep asking questions that have already been answered in this thread. No disrepect, but I'm just going to scroll past your comments now.
I realize not everyone will see things the same way. I don't have a problem with that.
You will find you are not like minded with any of the members here.

You don't train the way we do, you don't have the same values we do, and I question why you are even taking PEDs based on the single workout you listed.

Oh, I mean no disrespect by that. It's just that you don't come off as someone who should be using steroids. Especially if your focus is "cardio and endurance". 🙄

Reaction score
You will find you are not like minded with any of the members here.

You don't train the way we do, you don't have the same values we do, and I question why you are even taking PEDs based on the single workout you listed.

Oh, I mean no disrespect by that. It's just that you don't come off as someone who should be using steroids. Especially if your focus is "cardio and endurance". 🙄
Again, read the entire thread. That is my focus right now. LOL.

Out for the day. I look forward to more of your comments and opinion. :D

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
chime in and give advice? I was asked to post everything I did. But yeah, nothing wrong with me giving advice if I see somewhere I have experience.
I find it odd that you didn’t address the fact that he accused you of being those other people.

I know if someone thought that I was someone else who I’d never heard of, I’d be super confused and ask about it.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
No one will take your advice based on what you've written, and how it was like pulling teeth to get any information out of you at all.

You get what you give, and you've been resistant to giving. People are not going to listen to you man, and they probably won't want to help you either...

Again, read the entire thread. That is my focus right now. LOL.

Out for the day. I look forward to more of your comments and opinion. :D
I've been here since the start. I still have a hard time understanding why you're here, or what you are looking to get out of the forum.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
As an older guy ,, i do endurance work/cardio , up to an hour a day , 20 miles , thats almost a marathon a day.

A marathon a day on top of working conjugate 4 days a week. An now a hypertrophy program.

I'm sure folks think i'm full of shit , or crazy as fuck for doing it.

Here's the difference , and why your tale strikes me as just a bit suspect.

I TELL EVERY ONE that will listen haahah

I'm proud of being able to do that shit , fuck id hire sky writers to post my log if i had enough fucking money. :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
A rise.

He won’t post his exact program because he doesn’t actually train.
Or take PEDs.

He’s ANTI-everything the rest of us love.

He’s either a fed, a looney tune with max-autism or an ex-husband/boyfriend that lost his girl to a musclehead.

Nobody with pride and an interest in fitness would post this shit to forums for 20 years.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
10 different exercises and 4 sets each? How long does that take you to do?
Going back to this... on my leg day I only do 5 exercises, and some days it's only 4 depending on how hard I destroy my quads. My total sets are between 10-15 (again, depends on my recovery etc.).

I personally can't work my legs more than once a week because of how hard my workout is; it simply takes me nearly a full 7 days to properly recover (small legs, working on it 😅)

Leg day is the hardest training day IMO. If someone can do 10 exercises, 40 sets total, then I promise that not a single one of those sets were difficult or productive... matter of fact they were probably overwhelmingly easy.

It doesn't matter if you are cutting or bulking. A person should always be trying to put it all on the table when they go into the gym... 10 exercises and 40 sets on legs in a single session does not achieve that.

Reaction score
Going back to this... on my leg day I only do 5 exercises, and some days it's only 4 depending on how hard I destroy my quads. My total sets are between 10-15 (again, depends on my recovery etc.).

I personally can't work my legs more than once a week because of how hard my workout is; it simply takes me nearly a full 7 days to properly recover (small legs, working on it 😅)

Leg day is the hardest training day IMO. If someone can do 10 exercises, 40 sets total, then I promise that not a single one of those sets were difficult or productive... matter of fact they were probably overwhelmingly easy.

It doesn't matter if you are cutting or bulking. A person should always be trying to put it all on the table when they go into the gym... 10 exercises and 40 sets on legs in a single session does not achieve that.
It’s 40 sets of 8 reps too. 🙄
So 320 reps

But if you were doing 4 sets of forward and 4 sets of backward hip swings (or whatever he called those) then you’d be able to do a ton of silly exercises too.

Plus bro, it’s for “endurance” not strength or size.

It’s old man stuff. Does his endurance training with intensity (extreme focus), leers at the girls, scowls at the millennials and walks around naked in the locker room. Typical Monday.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It’s 40 sets of 8 reps too. 🙄
So 320 reps

But if you were doing 4 sets of forward and 4 sets of backward hip swings (or whatever he called those) then you’d be able to do a ton of silly exercises too.

Plus bro, it’s for “endurance” not strength or size.

It’s old man stuff. Does his endurance training with intensity (extreme focus), leers at the girls, scowls at the millennials and walks around naked in the locker room. Typical Monday.
Poor millennials, they're turning 40 and are probably just as bitter and irritated as we are in Gen X, but they are still the butt of all of our jokes 🤣

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Poor millennials, they're turning 40 and are probably just as bitter and irritated as we are in Gen X, but they are still the butt of all of our jokes 🤣
What do you expect I mean look at us vs them ..

GenX most of us grew up listening to hard rock punk or metal chasing girls and worrying about important things like half pints fist fights and dirt bikes ...

Millennials grew up worried listening to shit like Avril Lavigne , wondering what it was like to kiss a girl cus most were suddenly afraid of them and going to see the new Twilight movie

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Those poor fuckers never had a chance.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
fukingh hands today sorry i got the shakes

New Threads