Not gaining much on cycle help

Reaction score
most of these guys that arent gaining are more then likely shooting corn oil in their ass ..Good gear on a regular kid with a bullshit diet will still blow by a natty with a great diet imo
When I was natty I use to take a drum, cut the canvas off and fill it up with unseasoned chicken. I would make it my goal to eat the entirety of it in a day

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
It drives me nuts when people say that they can’t afford food but they can miraculously afford to buy gear.

It’s like putting a twin turbo in your shitty ‘98 Accord.

I spend around 300 every 2 weeks on food

I wish
Groceries are 250 a week for my wife and I.

But I'm very specific on diet, we eat 40 lbs of oranges a week, fruit is pretty much my only carb source, much like @RiR0
Get one of these bad boys fresh every week.

20220227_180901.jpg

But at 230 on lbs a 200mg Test cruise, while smoking s pack a day and drinking 8-10 coffees, my BP was 120/60 after a zero sleep, 24 hour work shift

So spend it now, or spend that shit later in medical

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I wish

But I'm very specific on diet, we eat 40 lbs of oranges a week, fruit is pretty much my only carb source, much like @RiR0

View attachment 19269

But at 230 on lbs a 200mg Test cruise, while smoking s pack a day and drinking 8-10 coffees, my BP was 120/60 after a zero sleep, 24 hour work shift

Yeah the wife, my son and I spend about $1000-1200 a month on food.

I do the same as you but with apples. I eat probably 4-6 a day. We live in the best apple growing climate in the world and I take full advantage.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wish

View attachment 19269

I agree with the premise here, but...

Oranges suck ass.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I agree with the premise here, but...

Oranges suck ass.

For me its seasonal
Love oranges tho
I get the same box but its mangoes in the summer
Apples in the fall etc.

I also keep a fruit platter around, so I always have a good mix going

Wait until them watermelons are local.. love me some fucking watermelons

dirtys1x

Reaction score
Why is no one seeing that he gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks while most likely eating at maintenance (or slightly above) for his size as weight.

Reaction score
I’m having blood work done this week. Hormones and thyroid.
I got up to 206lh and daily been dropping despite injecting a little more test/deca and eating more and swapping whey shake for mass shake.
I should be gaining on such calories (I’ve never gone above 3k and grown before) and also never trained more than 3x a week (now do 4-5x) so something definitely seems off here in terms of gear or thyroid because my PT is also confused what is happening (he took the same brand / source gear and gained 15lb in 4 weeks so not sure why I didn’t blow up).
I’ll redo dexa also to see if there has been a recomp. I am hoping nothing is wrong with my blood but if the blood turns out normal I am very confused as I should be gaining. I will focus on cutting though so plan to do test / tren / primo and calorie controlled diet and see.
I’ve always recomped well on primo / test before so let’s see. Maybe the stronger drugs just don’t suit me?

dirtys1x

Reaction score
I got up to 206lh and daily been dropping despite injecting a little more test/deca and eating more and swapping whey shake for mass shake.
I should be gaining on such calories (I’ve never gone above 3k and grown before) and also never trained more than 3x a week (now do 4-5x) so something definitely seems off here in terms of gear or thyroid because my PT is also confused what is happening (he took the same brand / source gear and gained 15lb in 4 weeks so not sure why I didn’t blow up).
I’ll redo dexa also to see if there has been a recomp. I am hoping nothing is wrong with my blood but if the blood turns out normal I am very confused as I should be gaining. I will focus on cutting though so plan to do test / tren / primo and calorie controlled diet and see.
I’ve always recomped well on primo / test before so let’s see. Maybe the stronger drugs just don’t suit me?
Well, let’s not forget that everyone is different too. Your blood work will give a good indicator of what is going on but I wouldn’t worry too much. 15 lbs in 4 weeks is great, but if we’re all being honest with ourselves, gear will not put on 15 lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks. A lot of it is extra water from a change in hormones (increase in e2) and more glycogen etc. you’re really only looking at maybe a couple (or a few) lbs of lean mass if you’re really dialed in and training your ass off. Luckily for you, you have put on 6 lbs in 4 weeks. You may just be less sensitive to the estrogenic effects causing you to retain less water than others. Who knows. So many factors. To say your gear is COMPLETELY bunk is kind of jumping the gun because you have put on weight.

Edit: I just want to reiterate what @Send0 said.. you are probably eating close to maintenance anyway.. so 6 lbs seems about right..

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
It's like you didn't listen to anything we said over the past few pages.

1. You aren't eating enough. Pretty sure we broke this down in a few different ways.
2. Your body fat is extremely high, and shouldn't be bulking anyway

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well, let’s not forget that everyone is different too. Your blood work will give a good indicator of what is going on but I wouldn’t worry too much. 15 lbs in 4 weeks is great, but if we’re all being honest with ourselves, gear will not put on 15 lbs of lean body mass in 4 weeks. A lot of it is extra water from a change in hormones (increase in e2) and more glycogen etc. you’re really only looking at maybe a couple (or a few) lbs of lean mass if you’re really dialed in and training your ass off. Luckily for you, you have put on 6 lbs in 4 weeks. You may just be less sensitive to the estrogenic effects causing you to retain less water than others. Who knows. So many factors. To say your gear is COMPLETELY bunk is kind of jumping the gun because you have put on weight.
He didn't gain 15lbs... His friend gained 15lbs.

This guy has 30% body fat. On top of that his calories aren't enough to be gaining anyway; the macros he listed doesn't match up with the amount of calories he says he eats. So something is off here.. I'm guessing lack of accurate tracking.

dirtys1x

Reaction score
He didn't gain 15lbs... His friend gained 15lbs.

This guy has 30% body fat. On top of that his calories aren't enough to be gaining anyway.
Yeah I know. That’s what I’m saying. His friend obviously responds different to gear. Everyone is different. Plus I made an edit saying he’s probably eating close to maintenance so that’s why he’s only seeing a 6 lb gain. Him bulking on his high BF is irrelevant to me, that is a personal choice I suppose lol. Although I think it’s stupid. Regardless, I’m just saying. He gained 6 lbs in 4 weeks. His friend gained 15. People are different, diets are different, training is different. His gear is likely not bunk. That’s my point

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Even the amount of body fat percentage he says he has doesn't add up to the numbers he provided.

He said he's 26% body fat. But also says he has 60lbs of fat on a 200lb frame; which means he's actually 30% body fat.

I feel there's information being left out, or obscured/skewed.

New Threads