Old newb here

Reaction score
If I had an agenda like the RETARD that sent you a PM told you, then don’t you think it’d be far more efficient if I had simply PM’d you. It’d also be easier if that source was evenstill here?

Hey, if you want to read something then search “Lifter6973”. That’s the douchebag that PM’d you. He’s had over 100 alt accounts. He’s a real class act.

If I had an agenda like the RETARD that sent you a PM told you, then don’t you think it’d be far more efficient if I had simply PM’d you. It’d also be easier if that source was evenstill here?

Hey, if you want to read something then search “Lifter6973”. That’s the douchebag that PM’d you. He’s had over 100 alt accounts. He’s a real class act.
See this is where you are mistaken yet again. No one has sent a pm. The only pm is of me trying to resolve this matter and clear the air before it become this shit show with you.

Reaction score
See this is where you are mistaken yet again. No one has sent a pm. The only pm is of me trying to resolve this matter and clear the air before it become this shit show with you.
Contribute something. Anything. Anything at all.

Reaction score
Oh my you guys.. this has gone too far now. It's almost entertaining 😁 comic relief. 🎤 drop.

Reaction score
LoL please call the Admins and mods in on this. Check my account and 📥 inbox. 😙 you'd be surprised how well versed Europeans are. No one asked me where I was born. You yanks, yanks it a little too hard. Pull the other one 🍒

Reaction score
LoL please call the Admins and mods in on this. Check my account and 📥 inbox. 😙 you'd be surprised how well versed Europeans are. No one asked me where I was born. You yanks, yanks it a little too hard. Pull the other one 🍒
Again, contribute something of use. 🤷‍♂️

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Get with the times Rickt, they have good night vision now even on baby monitors. Eyes are creepy, but maybe you’re into that. I suspect you are.
Yes I'm a little out there. But I c u too. Don't push me or I will tell what you do with that big stuffed bear a wet towel and a live power socket. I have video I'm willing to share.

Reader591

Reaction score
Yes I'm a little out there. But I c u too. Don't push me or I will tell what you do with that big stuffed bear a wet towel and a live power socket. I have video I'm willing to share.
Don’t you extort mr snuggles like that you monster.

New Threads