Sam Sulek

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Surprised nobody has brought him up yet l, if they have my bad.

If anybody has tik tok I’m sure they have seen him
Dude is a beast and is very young I think 21

Everyone is bashing him “tren this or roids that” obviously we know he’s on the juice but we all know that doesn’t take away from his impressive mass or hard work

I enjoy his videos he’s very awkward as hell though

Reaction score
His diet could seriously use some improvement which would obviously help his acne as well. He seems pretty boring to me and slightly unbelievable. Not a fan of Fouid or most any of his athletes besides Sampson. All the guys that disbanded shortly after they joined are now up and coming stars who don't really have much good to say about Hostile.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
His training and diet are, uh...

Terrible.

But he's a humble and (relatively) intelligent dude with obscenely good genetics. If you watch him for entertainment, you could do a whole lot worse.

I just hope that people aren't trying to emulate his training or eating.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
He’s jacked but it’s 100% drugs and genetics. His training is absolutely terrible, his “diet” is basically “eat whatever has the most calories” and his acne is absolutely out of control.

He seems like a good enough kid, but I definitely wouldn’t listen to a word he says about dieting or training. He’s likely going to pay big time for the way he’s doing things later on in life.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
At his
He’s jacked but it’s 100% drugs and genetics. His training is absolutely terrible, his “diet” is basically “eat whatever has the most calories” and his acne is absolutely out of control.

He seems like a good enough kid, but I definitely wouldn’t listen to a word he says about dieting or training. He’s likely going to pay big time for the way he’s doing things later on in life.
Key word, kid!

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
His training and diet are, uh...

Terrible.

But he's a humble and (relatively) intelligent dude with obscenely good genetics. If you watch him for entertainment, you could do a whole lot worse.

I just hope that people aren't trying to emulate his training or eating.
National level diver and gymnast before he started BB , physique and genetics from Olympus.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I see YouTubers criticizing him, but I would rather look like him than anyone I’ve seen bashing him. He’s 21, he looks incredible for any age but especially 21. He’s got so much to learn and he’s only gonna get better. I think he’s got a good head on his shoulders for that age.

If you never did anything stupid when you were 21 my hats off to ya. When I first got back into lifting I gained 43lbs in one year. I was guzzling whole milk, eating entire large Pizza Hut pizzas on my way home from the gym… and of course top ramen was a daily carb source… just stupid stuff. I don’t have his genetics so I got a little fat, but I was happy and making progress.

I like him. Wish he could clean up his vocabulary or I would watch him more than 30 seconds. But I wish we had more 21 year old kids like him.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He is from my area and visits my gym from time to time. Big guy, amazing physique.

My only criticism is that he is making it acceptable for people to start bringing microphones to the gym and self-narrating their workouts.

What’s next? People bringing their own lighting? It’s bad enough I am already tripping over tripods.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I've actually seen this more than once
I see it almost all the time. That shit is so distracting, somehow it feels like the light is always being aimed directly at my eyes 😡

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I subscribe to him...gentle soul. I'm watching for entertainment not knowledge. I think everyone is afraid for him, what he's doing to his body.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I see it almost all the time. That shit is so distracting, somehow it feels like the light is always being aimed directly at my eyes 😡
That shit doesn't fly on the gym floor at my home gym, but there are some more popular chain gyms near me that all the wannabe influencers go to

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
That shit doesn't fly on the gym floor at my home gym, but there are some more popular chain gyms near me that all the wannabe influencers go to

The bodybuilding gym I recently signed up at made me consent to "possibly being in people's videos" because it is a social media friendly gym.

Along with the loud ass music, it's one of the only things I dislike about an otherwise awesome local gym.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
The bodybuilding gym I recently signed up at made me consent to "possibly being in people's videos" because it is a social media friendly gym.

Along with the loud ass music, it's one of the only things I dislike about an otherwise awesome local gym.
My gym doesn't have a problem with people filming because we have a good amount of competitive bodybuilders filming sets or really competitive powerlifters filming sets for their coaches and whatnot.

We don't have a ton of the "mirror selfie" influencer bullshit going on, there is an unspoken designated spot for people to do their posing, videos, and pictures out of the way from everyone and off of the main gym floor.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Kids a fucking beast. By the times he's 25-26 hes gonna be a even bigger monster. Seems like all the right people in the industry like him as well,

Reaction score
If you never did anything stupid when you were 21 my hats off to ya. When I first got back into lifting I gained 43lbs in one year. I was guzzling whole milk, eating entire large Pizza Hut pizzas on my way home from the gym… and of course top ramen was a daily carb source… just stupid stuff. I don’t have his genetics so I got a little fat, but I was happy and making progress.
If you never did anything stupid when you were 21 you must be an alien or something. That shit's not normal.:ROFLMAO:
Agree kid has plenty of time to mature and do what it takes to continue his success and improve.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
If you never did anything stupid when you were 21 you must be an alien or something. That shit's not normal.:ROFLMAO:
Agree kid has plenty of time to mature and do what it takes to continue his success and improve.
When I was his age, I was too busy getting into bar fights and smoking weed to do anything stupid.

New Threads