The Live Picture Thread

Achillesking

I ❤️ The Golden Girls
Reaction score
Been my go to since about 18. Could never switch away. I'll do Kodiak wintergreen long sometimes
I dropped the flavors and went straight sometimes skoal but grizzly lasted longer in my opinion

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
507288c7bbda2142bd444566e5f0de39.jpg

The Queen in here getting after it with me today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nissan11

Elite
Reaction score
You gonna try and have it tigged? I think the 87-90 swingers will work (i think) if you can find a deal..
The shock mount has to moved on them. I have a spare banshee swingarm that could POSSIBLY work but Id have to drill out the frame to take a bigger pivot bolt, move the shock mount and do some more cutting. All of that is way easier with steel, as you know.
I took this by two shops today and nobody wanted to take it on. So, I will be using a mig aluminum spool gun at work and doing the best I can to fix the crack then reinforce with aluminum plate.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
You fire up the grill for 1 piece of meat? Screw that. I just refilled my propane tank and saw it went up 10% like everything else. And today saw Jennie O ground turkey jumped to almost $4/lb. I'm over this crap.

Dude so fucking much. It’s outrageous. I literally went to order some fucking PAM for christs sake on Amazon. For a two pack it was right at like $16. Everything is so god damn expensive

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Dude so fucking much. It’s outrageous. I literally went to order some fucking PAM for christs sake on Amazon. For a two pack it was right at like $16. Everything is so god damn expensive

I'm wondering how high the cap will be to qualify for EBT with this inflation. After they adjust, you will probably qualify if a family of 4 is earning under $80k. It is such a joke right now.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
You fire up the grill for 1 piece of meat? Screw that. I just refilled my propane tank and saw it went up 10% like everything else. And today saw Jennie O ground turkey jumped to almost $4/lb. I'm over this crap.
Had to do what I had to do that morning. Last prep got 2lbs of steak and 4lbs of chicken cooked in one 6 minute setting. But yet.. prices are outrageous! The only steak I can seem to afford right now is London Broil when I find it on sale, which $2.99/lb seems to be the going sale price at all the stores around me. When I find a sale, I try to pickup 3 or 4 large ones at a time.
Shit you just reminded me, I've gotta get some of that and a few other things at the store. Hopefully, it doesn't cost a million bucks.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
I'm wondering how high the cap will be to qualify for EBT with this inflation. After they adjust, you will probably qualify if a family of 4 is earning under $80k. It is such a joke right now.

Dude that’s seriously realistic. It blows
My fucking mind. This pre cooked pulled chicken I used to get that was like $7 is legit around $12 now. I fucking hate the god damn government

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
And I work for the motherfuckers. But not much longer

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Any idea what it is?

That would be an adolescent Red Eft otherwise known as an Eastern Newt. Despite their "stay away from me" coloring, they're completely harmless. No teeth, no poisons or toxins and they don't excrete anything in a panic if handled. They aren't skittish and don't mind being picked up and held. They're usually about 3-4" in length.

After a couple of years, they migrate from land to some body of water where they transform into their final state by growing a fin on their tail and changing colors from bright orange to a more rock colored natural tone.

Newts are cool.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
That would be an adolescent Red Eft otherwise known as an Eastern Newt. Despite their "stay away from me" coloring, they're completely harmless. No teeth, no poisons or toxins and they don't excrete anything in a panic if handled. They aren't skittish and don't mind being picked up and held. They're usually about 3-4" in length.

After a couple of years, they migrate from land to some body of water where they transform into their final state by growing a fin on their tail and changing colors from bright orange to a more rock colored natural tone.

Newts are cool.

That's cool. Said the eat mosquito larvae in the read; they are welcome in my back yard!

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
That's cool. Said the eat mosquito larvae in the read; they are welcome in my back yard!

Absolutely, I love having critters like this around. They get along quite well with the frogs and toads in the brook out back.

Their bright coloring makes em easy to spot and save when out on the mower too. Do no harm and all that.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Saw this outside the gym window. I was reading the guy's lips.. i think he said, "Put the skinned lamb in the back, next to the skinned children."
20220805_144234.jpg

New Threads