Triple B solutions feedback

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, are you the one who dared millard to ban him and millard did. I called millard gemellis bitch basically and I earned the ban. Lol.
Not at all but I know who you are talking about.
Actually, I never said one negative thing about Millard until he showed his true cunt colors.

You will only see positive things from me regarding Millard on Meso which is a shame cuz if I wasn't banned I would go back and admit I was wrong about him and that he is a scumbag sellout piece of shit.

Hughinn

Reaction score
That's what triple b had done
There are other sources on MESO that essentially went private w/o announcing they went private. The pharma guy Serrano(?) is an example. Stanny could be considered another one I guess. He said he was private but he was never really private. It was easy for guys to place an order from the “private” email address posted on MESO.

They get too popular and attract more business than they can handle so they actually ghost on purpose. Their loyal guys will still order and if they have enough of them they can make some good money with a lot less exposure.

Maybe Trips took that approach. Or maybe he’s getting fat and lazy filling up on bitcoins.
That's exactly what triple b has done.

He's went private. No new customers and if they haven't bought from him more than once then he's not selling to them.

He's still brewing. Just only selling to a fixed customer base.

Reaction score
That's what triple b had done

That's exactly what triple b has done.

He's went private. No new customers and if they haven't bought from him more than once then he's not selling to them.

He's still brewing. Just only selling to a fixed customer base.
Thanks for confirming. It makes sense for him and it’s good to see he’s being safe.

Reaction score
Someone with more experience correct me if I'm wrong.

People on MESO seemed to have a problem with Trips because of his attitude and his inconsistency (batch # issues, underdosing issues, communication issues, TA issues). But there's a hefty amount of HPLC testing for his products, and I'm not seeing any serious accusations that he sold bad gear or acted in bad faith.

That said, could someone explain why people weren't going to his "mentor", Synergy Forge, instead? Yes, Syn is an SST source and has deliberately chosen not to venture onto MESO. I'm sure many just haven't heard of him, and those who have might automatically write him off due to their disdain for SST. I'm not saying people should buy from either of these sources. But if you're going to choose Trips with all his issues anyway, why not just go to the person he claims mentored him? I'm probably missing something here, but surely the person with more experience, and more of a track record, would be the better choice of the two.

Reaction score

People on MESO seemed to have a problem with Trips because of his attitude and his inconsistency (batch # issues, underdosing issues, communication issues, TA issues). But there's a hefty amount of HPLC testing for his products, and I'm not seeing any serious accusations that he sold bad gear or acted in bad faith.

That said, could someone explain why people weren't going to his "mentor", Synergy Forge, instead? Yes, Syn is an SST source and has deliberately chosen not to venture onto MESO. I'm sure many just haven't heard of him, and those who have might automatically write him off due to their disdain for SST. I'm not saying people should buy from either of these sources. But if you're going to choose Trips with all his issues anyway, why not just go to the person he claims mentored him? I'm probably missing something here, but surely the person with more experience, and more of a track record, would be the better choice of the two.
If you read the thread, Synergy was a cunt. He supposedly tested his own raws and products (bullshit) and refused to send anything out for 3rd party testing. When Trips had a sample come back bad it was obvious that Synergy never tested shit.

I take it that you’re a super fan of Synergy though. That’s cool. Where’s all his testing results? Nobody really hounds the SST sources for that though do they.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

Synergy’s “HPLC tests” were Excel graphs and several of them were dated in the future at the time of posting. They’re somewhere in the TripleB thread/shitshow.

I wouldn’t buy eggs from Synergy Forge, never mind AAS. He’s about as trustworthy as a wet fart.

Reaction score
If you read the thread, Synergy was a cunt. He supposedly tested his own raws and products (bullshit) and refused to send anything out for 3rd party testing. When Trips had a sample come back bad it was obvious that Synergy never tested shit.

I take it that you’re a super fan of Synergy though. That’s cool. Where’s all his testing results? Nobody really hounds the SST sources for that though do they.

Dude, come on, relax. I'm just a newbie trying to learn about looking at sources. What's with the immediate assumption of bad faith here?

Maybe you read my tone as indicating I prefer SST over MESO, or that I'm a fan of Synergy. I don't, and I'm not. Check the MESO thread on "Why the hate on SST?" if you don't believe me. I give pretty unambiguous reasoning for why I prefer MESO over SST (same username), again, as a newbie trying to learn about sources.

Back to my post here. Notice I said:

I'm not saying people should buy from either of these sources. But if you're going to choose Trips with all his issues anyway, why not just go to the person he claims mentored him?

My point isn't that Synergy is a good source. My point is, if people are going to choose between two questionable sources, why are they choosing the more questionable of the two? If Synergy is shit then isn't his supposed apprentice, with even less of a track record, even more shit?

I'm asking about this because I think SST still has some utility, they're just not active enough to have sufficient testing. Like I said in the MESO thread:

I think a big issue is the lack of users (currently: SST 5 members 55 guests online, MESO 120 members 260 guests online). They do have a labwork section but it's just not very active.

I think it'd be useful for MESO to discuss SST sources, and vice versa (or at least UGBB to discuss both), because there'd be less worry about censorship obscuring the truth. Given the recent bans at MESO, wouldn't that make sense?

Also bro, if you doubt my motives feel free to check my post history. You even got something out of my post on MENT. I'm just trying to learn and contribute where I can.

Reaction score
Synergy’s “HPLC tests” were Excel graphs and several of them were dated in the future at the time of posting. They’re somewhere in the TripleB thread/shitshow.

I wouldn’t buy eggs from Synergy Forge, never mind AAS. He’s about as trustworthy as a wet fart.

That's totally fair. My question isn't "Why not buy from Synergy Forge?", but "Why buy from Trips if people think Synergy Forge is shit, and Trips is just a discount Synergy Forge?"

Freakmidd

Reaction score
Dude, come on, relax. I'm just a newbie trying to learn about looking at sources. What's with the immediate assumption of bad faith here?

Maybe you read my tone as indicating I prefer SST over MESO, or that I'm a fan of Synergy. I don't, and I'm not. Check the MESO thread on "Why the hate on SST?" if you don't believe me. I give pretty unambiguous reasoning for why I prefer MESO over SST (same username), again, as a newbie trying to learn about sources.

My point isn't that Synergy is a good source. My point is, if people are going to choose between two questionable sources, why are they choosing the more questionable of the two? If Synergy is shit then isn't his supposed apprentice, with even less of a track record, even more shit?

I'm asking about this because I think SST still has some utility, they're just not active enough to have sufficient testing. Like I said in the MESO thread:

I think it'd be useful for MESO to discuss SST sources, and vice versa (or at least UGBB to discuss both), because there'd be less worry about censorship obscuring the truth. Given the recent bans at MESO, wouldn't that make sense?

Also bro, if you doubt my motives feel free to check my post history. You even got something out of my post on MENT. I'm just trying to learn and contribute where I can.

It's possible that the reason people would go to trip over syn, might have something to do with the fact that unlike syn(who faked HPLC testing), trip (finally gave in to relentless pressure from some dedicated MESO members) and actually tested his raws and products through a third party.

Sven Northman

Reaction score

It's really quite simple if you read the entire Triple B thread. I'm not sure why it'd be up for discussion when its obvious in the thread how and why things went down. Stating the obvious here.

It was clear Synergy was a hack and didn't test. Falsified raws testing with some shady blurred out spreadsheet with future dates (As @Test_subject pointed out) So why would you even consider him as a potential source? A sources reputation NEVER supercedes consistent and constant testing of raws and finished product. Let alone a way to track said finished product should an issue arise.

But, but, Synergy is above reproach since he's been brewing so long and taught Triple B. Nope, nope train straight to nopetown.

After months of grooming and pushing him in the right direction by many an OG Meso member (particularly BBBG) Triple B finally got testing on everything, and aside from some inconsistently dosed orals, his tests were good.

I bought from him. But now? Probably not. No more testing equals no more business from me. We're human and make mistakes. The only way to know if what I'm putting in my body is really what's on the label is testing.

Reaction score
Because Trip got testing. Synergy does not test. Simple.

Again, fair. I should have been more clear, and that's my bad getting carried away without being specific. (Edit: Synergy offers credit for bloodwork and reimbursement for Jano testing, but yes, still fair. He doesn't upload regular testing of his own.)

Today it's obviously no contest--Trips has a 778 page MESO thread while Synergy has had at best a 2 or 3 Jano results in the labwork section of SST in the last year.

But that wasn't always the case. At some point Trips was unproven and people were buying from him unproven. At that point he was still just a discount Synergy Forge. MisterSuperGod even comments at one point:

136 pages in and the only purpose this source serves is that you don't have to burn your retinas viewing SST to get the contact information for Synergy Forge.

You can stay within the confines of Meso and buy the same gear, made with the same raws, for the same exact price, it's just wrapped in a different label.

Anyway I won't push this further, I can see this topic wasn't all that useful to bring up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you should. He banned little old me and many superstar vets. He hurt meso over naps.
Not at all but I know who you are talking about.
Actually, I never said one negative thing about Millard until he showed his true cunt colors.

You will only see positive things from me regarding Millard on Meso which is a shame cuz if I wasn't banned I would go back and admit I was wrong about him and that he is a scumbag sellout piece of shit.

Reaction score
The only way to know if what I'm putting in my body is really what's on the label is testing.

This is why even as a newbie I'm transitioning to homebrew as soon as possible. Consistent testing is impossible (or financial infeasible) with finished products. Testing by the source or customers doesn't rule out selective scamming or mistakes, even if you solely use sources that offer testing credits.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
It's really quite simple if you read the entire Triple B thread. I'm not sure why it'd be up for discussion when its obvious in the thread how and why things went down. Stating the obvious here.

It was clear Synergy was a hack and didn't test. Falsified raws testing with some shady blurred out spreadsheet with future dates (As @Test_subject pointed out) So why would you even consider him as a potential source? A sources reputation NEVER supercedes consistent and constant testing of raws and finished product. Let alone a way to track said finished product should an issue arise.

But, but, Synergy is above reproach since he's been brewing so long and taught Triple B. Nope, nope train straight to nopetown.

After months of grooming and pushing him in the right direction by many an OG Meso member (particularly BBBG) Triple B finally got testing on everything, and aside from some inconsistently dosed orals, his tests were good.

I bought from him. But now? Probably not. No more testing equals no more business from me. We're human and make mistakes. The only way to know if what I'm putting in my body is really what's on the label is testing.
I thought Syn was a time traveler, no? I mean the tests from the future would make sense that way.

Reaction score
This is why even as a newbie I'm transitioning to homebrew as soon as possible. Consistent testing is impossible (or financial infeasible) with finished products. Testing by the source or customers doesn't rule out selective scamming or mistakes, even if you solely use sources that offer testing credits.
Smart. You save a fuck ton and it gives you piece of mind. I would still get testing cause I blast and cruise. Don’t wanna cruise to hi if I don’t know the content.

Reaction score
Smart. You save a fuck ton and it gives you piece of mind. I would still get testing cause I blast and cruise. Don’t wanna cruise to hi if I don’t know the content.

Definitely agree. I meant that homebrew makes testing affordable because testing just one batch of raws means you can know the purity of your gear for a long time. Even if sources offer testing credits for finished products, you're only getting $100-200 in credit and that won't cover multiple vials/orals. Plus it's probably not something most sources allow you to do frequently, though I haven't seen limits listed anywhere.

In the long run I'd rather pay a few hundred bucks out of pocket to test raws, rather than get store credit for testing finished products only once in a while.