UGBodybuilding has been Updated

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Looks like no more issues to resiolve. How about requests for functions?
Any options to make the shout box have a longer scroll? Along the same lines, is it possible to make the shout box history longer, or have a user configurable history/pagination length?

If not, then no big deal, but thought I'd ask. Thanks again Mugzy! I'm really digging this new software so far.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
What about the red box with the white arrow that would allow you to go directly to the end of a thread? Or am I just not seeing it now?

Reaction score
Thanks for the work Mugzy. It looks cleaner and easier for my aging eyes to read.

As a newb I do miss the rep points. Kind of helped me weed through the BS when I'm reading advice or info. I could count on advice from Senior members with high rep points as being legit.

Although, the mods and senior members do a great job of filtering bad info as well.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
What about the red box with the white arrow that would allow you to go directly to the end of a thread? Or am I just not seeing it now?
At the top in "What's New" click "New Posts" > At right click "filters" in the red bar and be sure "unread posts" is checked. Now click filter and you are ready.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
At the top in "What's New" click "New Posts" > At right click "filters" in the red bar and be sure "unread posts" is checked. Now click filter and you are ready.
Thanks!!

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any chance we could get a sub forum for posts related to politics?

It'd be a nice spot for people to spew most of their political rants in one part of the board, and then I can just avoid/ignore that entire sub-forum 😎

Reaction score

It'd be a nice spot for people to spew most of their political rants in one part of the board, and then I can just avoid/ignore that entire sub-forum 😎
LOL a good idea!

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

I prefer not to give politics its own platform. The general topics forum is the best place to put these topics. If there were so many political posts we needed a forum I would have to consider banning political posts. Its just not what UG is built for.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I prefer not to give politics its own platform. The general topics forum is the best place to put these topics. If there were so many political posts we needed a forum I would have to consider banning political posts. Its just not what UG is built for.
Understood... It's probably good for me to practice being an adult anyway, and learn how to ignore things 😂.

Thanks for the response Mugzy!

• Haha
Reactions: CJ

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Understood... It's probably good for me to practice being an adult anyway, and learn how to ignore things 😂.

Thanks for the response Mugzy!
I'm ok with political posts pertaining they remain respectful in nature. There is nothing wrong with debate and it wakes up a lot of members who usually lurk and do not post. We do not want UG to have a mean face. We are all here because we have a common interest.

Reaction score
I'm ok with political posts pertaining they remain respectful in nature. There is nothing wrong with debate and it wakes up a lot of members who usually lurk and do not post. We do not want UG to have a mean face. We are all here because we have a common interest.
Fair enough, @mugzy. Religion and politics are the two most toxic subjects anywhere. Keeping it sane is a big job indeed.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Only problem I have and continue to have is that I don't always get alerts with the little bell icon when a thread I am following has a new post.

New Threads