Using Peptides In Bodybuilding: All You Need To Know

Reaction score
I read your post and I’m having a hard time finding the protocols for the peptides I’m interested in taking.

bcp-157 and Tesamorelin (separately)

I have knee issues that are preventing me from going hard in Jiu Jitsu and squating heavy.

[h=1][/h]

Reaction score
Has anyone found any forums or sites that provided solid info, suggested stacks, methods for reconstitution? I stumbled upon this site in my quest for more knowledge

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
Has anyone found any forums or sites that provided solid info, suggested stacks, methods for reconstitution? I stumbled upon this site in my quest for more knowledge

Jump in your time machine and head over to dat's site... or stick around introduce yourself in the appropriate sub forum, and learn to use the search bar. The information is here... but I, nor we are going to spoon feed you all the answers if you don't try taking a few steps on your own

Reaction score
Don't forget the Adverse Reactions of using peptides for the skin
If you use cosmetic products that contain peptides, you may notice some side effects, such as:

Redness of the skin
Inflammation
The itches
Rashes.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Don't forget the Adverse Reactions of using peptides for the skin
If you use cosmetic products that contain peptides, you may notice some side effects, such as:

Redness of the skin
Inflammation
The itches
Rashes.
Not even close to being relevant

Reaction score
Not even close to being relevant
However, while peptides are generally considered safe, it’s still important to speak with your doctor before beginning treatment.

That’s because your personal health history and physical fitness can affect the safety and efficacy of the peptides you take. A doctor will be able to tell you which peptides and what form of administration is best for you.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
However, while peptides are generally considered safe, it’s still important to speak with your doctor before beginning treatment.

That’s because your personal health history and physical fitness can affect the safety and efficacy of the peptides you take. A doctor will be able to tell you which peptides and what form of administration is best for you.
Holy shit you’re full on retarded

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Yes, what do you have to do with me? this is my opinion...
It’s not relevant to the thread. Unfortunately you’re too stupid to know why.
You’re talking about retinol and collagen peptides you fucking idiot.
Did you even read the first fucking page

buck

Reaction score
Yes, what do you have to do with me? this is my opinion...
And we all know what some peoples opinions are worth. Now if you have some documented info showing Dr's typical training in that area then i will give that it's due regards. Dr's training in health has been shown to be very little to none for most.

Reactions: A1c

New Threads