Arms slight tremor.

Reaction score
Been out of the gym for maybe a couple weeks give or take bc I was sick AF and still trying to completely get 9ver a cough and bad chest congestion. I finally hit the gym today with mostly chest, blasted tris for about 10 minutes and hit biceps for about 50 decent reps at the end. I don't think I hot it particularly hard today compared to when I'm absolutely 100% and in a normal routine. I'm experiencing a slight tremor in my arms that's annoying AF. Never felt anything quite like this especially if I didn't just completely annihilate a body part. Think I'm being a bitch and just low on magnesium and/or zinc and shit? Slightly concerned lol. All I can think about is Michael J Fox when he came down with Parkinsons lol.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Probably just your muscle motor units not quite firing in perfect sequence to perform the lifts like you're used to.

Think back to when you were brand new, or look at new guys in the gym. They shake a lot when first starting out lifting, before motor patterns are ingrained.

You've been out of the gym for a few weeks, it might just simply be a little bit of a detaining effect. I'd give it a few workouts before I started to worry.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You trained arms and then your arms were shaking.

When you hear hoof beats, think horses, not zebras. The plausible explanation is the training. Not a rare neurological disorder.

Reader591

Reaction score
If you actually have a problem from that, then I probably do too 😂. I think you’re fine.

But what do you mean by tremor? Like a spasm in the muscle or the whole arm shaking? Either way, I do both when intensity is raised a good bit from what it was immediately previously.

Reaction score
If you actually have a problem from that, then I probably do too 😂. I think you’re fine.

But what do you mean by tremor? Like a spasm in the muscle or the whole arm shaking? Either way, I do both when intensity is raised a good bit from what it was immediately previously.
Didn't feel like a spasm. I've had spasms before where the muscle randomly has a twitching fit for a few seconds and such. This was a constant very suttle shaking that lasted most of last night. Anywho, I'm sure I'm good. Probably gonna toss zinc and magnesium back in my supplements again. Thank yall.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Didn't feel like a spasm. I've had spasms before where the muscle randomly has a twitching fit for a few seconds and such. This was a constant very suttle shaking that lasted most of last night. Anywho, I'm sure I'm good. Probably gonna toss zinc and magnesium back in my supplements again. Thank yall.

Oh, I thought that you meant shaking during a set. Disregard my prior comment, you're definitely dying. 😁

Reader591

Reaction score
Yea. Still I do that sometimes again after a sudden increase in intensity (normally to fast of an increase for me)

Also maybe your blood sugar was a little off too?

Anywho, just some thoughts that don’t include a nervous system failure and death 😂

New Threads