My introduction! sorry for being late on that

Reaction score
First of all sorry everyone for posting before introducting myself!

I'm a nutritionist that happens to love bodybuilding, i work FOR a quite good coach here from Brasil and have some clients outside that job, have 2 athletes i'm prepping and my first one will jump onstage in 2 weeks.
I'm 5'10, around 200 pounds at the moment.

My first prep i stepped on stage at 154 pounds (yes you guys can laugh ahah) but now i'm 2 years into my off season and decided to jump on stage just when i'm REALLY ready for that... that being said at least these 154 had striated glutes.

I hope everyone is doing well and i'm loving reading all the topics around!

Reaction score

I'm a nutritionist that happens to love bodybuilding, i work FOR a quite good coach here from Brasil and have some clients outside that job, have 2 athletes i'm prepping and my first one will jump onstage in 2 weeks.

My first prep i stepped on stage at 154 pounds (yes you guys can laugh ahah) but now i'm 2 years into my off season and decided to jump on stage just when i'm REALLY ready for that... that being said at least these 154 had striated glutes.

Welcome. Good to have you here.

Reaction score
154 or 254 lbs, it takes balls to get up there. Only one's that would laugh at that probably never did it.

Welcome to UG.
Thanks for the words man, i'm for sure aiming to hit the stage close to my cap next time (208)

Reaction score

Welcome to UG

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Think you have the wrong idea what we stand for. Putting someone down for getting on stage is rebbit.
You do what keeps the fire going in your belly man.
I imagine 200 isn't your stage weight it is off season. So perhaps next time you will compete at 180. That is amazing progress.
Keep up the amazing work. Fantastic.

Reaction score
Think you have the wrong idea what we stand for. Putting someone down for getting on stage is rebbit.
You do what keeps the fire going in your belly man.
I imagine 200 isn't your stage weight it is off season. So perhaps next time you will compete at 180. That is amazing progress.
Keep up the amazing work. Fantastic.
My peak off season was 216 but you're not wrong tho, started a clean up phase! btw thanks for the welcome!!

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. Dieting down to striated glutes is impressive regardless of bodyweight.
Got small stretch marks on the hamstring/glute area from heavy squats in the day. Is that striated.
Like he said not many if any get that far down in the fat percentages here. You are already a champion and you are just beginning.

Reaction score
Got small stretch marks on the hamstring/glute area from heavy squats in the day. Is that striated.
Like he said not many if any get that far down in the fat percentages here. You are already a champion and you are just beginning.
Thanks! yes, its just the beginning, like i said i'm not in a rush to get on stage again but i'm certainly know now what takes to get there! and now i can afford a better prep in the future tho, more stable career so on and so forth, when i competed i was a warehouse keeper.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks! yes, its just the beginning, like i said i'm not in a rush to get on stage again but i'm certainly know now what takes to get there! and now i can afford a better prep in the future tho, more stable career so on and so forth, when i competed i was a warehouse keeper.
What does your training look like?

New Threads