Pump

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Good arms.

I will be the first to admit that RiR0, retard or whatever the fuck his name has has a better build than me. Copycat everything he says and does will get you the same results? Maybe...go for it.

If you want to base everything off of that be my guest. Some guys are older. Some guys were not blessed with good genetics. Doesn't make what they have learned along the way any less valid.

At my age, starting again at 47, smoker, ex-alcoholic and drug addict in the most piss poor shape you can possibly imagine...the progress I have made is nothing short of miraculous. If you saw before and after pics you might agree. I do not have the pics to prove it.

Pics are too incriminating anyway, tattoos, scars, etc.

But I cannot take all the credit. There are lots of guys here that helped me with a lot of things along the way. Even CJ has helped me with quite a bit. Do I let the fact that he is not huge determine how much I value his info. No fucking way. His tips have proved to be true in almost every case. He's more cut than me...fucking awesome!
Retard? Goddamn candycrusher, have you read your responses? You think 5 years and 150lbs added to a bench equating to 200lbs is nothing short of miraculous?
Answer the questions that have been asked.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Stupid question here. Provided that we aren't holding our breath long enough to make our blood hypoxic, then don't we always have a constant supply of oxygen going to the muscle?

Second question, what is the process or mechanism that forces the muscle to require more oxygen and to make use of that oxygen, and how do we measure whether we've increased oxygen intake to an adequate level?

Last question, is this increase in oxygen beneficial outside of a workout?

Please don't react to this with a shit emoji. These are real questions and not a set up.
Skullcrusher answer these questions

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Would doing junk volume pump sets like what you described not deplete ATP?
What the fuck are you on about?

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I think it's funny that I even have to try to defend pump.

Something that feels good, increases oxygen, ATP, mitochondria, protein synthesis, glucose uptake.

You want to focus on only mechanical tension because it's the primary driver of growth? Go for it. Leave anything else beneficial out of the picture. Me, I need everything I can use to get where I want to be.

Reaction score
Good arms.

I will be the first to admit that RiR0, retard or whatever the fuck his name has has a better build than me. Copycat everything he says and does will get you the same results? Maybe...go for it.

If you want to base everything off of that be my guest. Some guys are older. Some guys were not blessed with good genetics. Doesn't make what they have learned along the way any less valid.

At my age, starting again at 47, smoker, ex-alcoholic and drug addict in the most piss poor shape you can possibly imagine...the progress I have made is nothing short of miraculous. If you saw before and after pics you might agree. I do not have the pics to prove it.

Pics are too incriminating anyway, tattoos, scars, etc.

But I cannot take all the credit. There are lots of guys here that helped me with a lot of things along the way. Even CJ has helped me with quite a bit. Do I let the fact that he is not huge determine how much I value his info. No fucking way. His tips have proved to be true in almost every case. He's more cut than me...fucking awesome!
I’m giving you a giant virtual pat on the back. You were able to stop making bad decisions and started making better ones.

It’s not a miracle though.

There are a ton of us that have done the same exact thing.

Your giant ego is blocking you from seeing that guys are trying to help you do better. 50 isn’t that fucking old so quit using it as an excuse. I’m 47 and bench heavy. Squat heavy. And deadlift heavy. Age doesn’t mean anything. Injuries don’t mean shit. Nobody wants to hear excuses, that’s just your brain trying to justify poor results.

The results don’t have to be poor if you only listened.

Reaction score

Something that feels good, increases oxygen, ATP, mitochondria, protein synthesis, glucose uptake.

You want to focus on only mechanical tension because it's the primary driver of growth? Go for it. Leave anything else beneficial out of the picture. Me, I need everything I can use to get where I want to be.
More “victimhood speak”.

Forget it. I’m out. You think a 200 lb bench is a “miracle”. I don’t relate to you in any way shape or form.

Did you list “lost my balls” as one of your excuses? You should.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Notice how retard keeps shit posting everything I say even though I have him on ignore and stopped giving a fuck what he says or does?

Who's the REAL tantrum thrower here? Constant WTF and shit post no matter what I say. Ask me if I give a fuck! RiR0 is like the CNN of bodybuilding. You believe what you see but it's fake news.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score

Your defending your retard stance for pump claiming it is a driver for growth.
It happens as a possible side effect of resistance training. It shouldn’t be a focus.

Reaction score
Your defending your retard stance for pump claiming it is a driver for growth.
It happens as a possible side effect of resistance training. It shouldn’t be a focus.
Let the little old bitch go. You have this thread you can post everytime that ass-backwards retard tries to post advice. No need to go any further. His reputation was self-immolated on page 1.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
How does focusing on tertiary growth-drivers contribute to better results than concentrating on the primary driver of growth? That makes no sense.

You’re making it seem like you’re taking a holistic approach that’s giving superior results when what you’re actually doing is neglecting the thing that will give you results and concentrating on things that have little to no proven impact.

Have you ever noticed that the people telling you that you’re going about it wrong are all bigger and stronger than you?

Reaction score
How does focusing on tertiary growth-drivers contribute to better results than concentrating on the primary driver of growth? That makes no sense.

You’re making it seem like you’re taking a holistic approach that’s giving superior results when what you’re actually doing is neglecting the thing that will give you results and concentrating on things that have little to no proven impact.

Have you ever noticed that the people telling you that you’re going about it wrong are all bigger and stronger than you?
Yea but you don’t understand. He’s been thru “stuff”. Life is harder for him.

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Yea but you don’t understand. He’s been thru “stuff”. Life is harder for him.
Ah yes, I forgot that basic principles of biology change because “stuff.”

I don’t care how this guy trains — he can do Jazzercise for all I care — but don’t speak like you know what’s up when you clearly don’t.

New Threads