Took the summer off, ready to hit it back hard.

Reaction score
So I decided to enjoy the summer. I was focused on competing for so long that I can't remember the last time I took the summer off. I didnt ignore the gym fully but it definitely took a backseat to my schedule. Decided just to enjoy life and give myself a mental break. Spent alot of time outdoors.

Any of you ever do something similar? I figure with proper dieting and training Im about 8 weeks from where I need to be conditioning wise along with strength. Im still on TRT so it shouldnt be an issue.

Current macros...

300 protein
230 carbs
90 fats

Reaction score
Not by choice.. was never ever a thought in my mind..

But unfortunately I was forced to take the last 3 months off due to an injury..

But even now I am plotting and planning my assault for when I get the all clear from my dr…
Btw. I still train 4 days a week in my head. It’s the life I luv and live and will always..

So no never taken time off just because

Reaction score
Not by choice.. was never ever a thought in my mind..

But unfortunately I was forced to take the last 3 months off due to an injury..

But even now I am plotting and planning my assault for when I get the all clear from my dr…
Btw. I still train 4 days a week in my head. It’s the life I luv and live and will always..

So no never taken time off just because
You should take time off. I understand the eye of the tiger is important but you should relax your mind once every couple years.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Much of this group are either very serious or some even powerlifting or doing shows competitively ... the person who invited me to this site 12 years ago did not have a slice of his own wedding cake (no joke) ... due to too much sugar ... so many will not understand you wanting to take off 3 months ... focus on getting back to work many very knowledgeable dudes here
.. what are stats ... age height weight ... cycle experience if any ...

Reaction score
Much of this group are either very serious or some even powerlifting or doing shows competitively ... the person who invited me to this site 12 years ago did not have a slice of his own wedding cake (no joke) ... due to too much sugar ... so many will not understand you wanting to take off 3 months ... focus on getting back to work many very knowledgeable dudes here
.. what are stats ... age height weight ... cycle experience if any ...
Ha. I know a guy that was a few weeks out from a show who brought his own dinner to his moms for thanksgiving..

Different strokes for different folks. All depends on how bad you want it..