When your wife tells you your getting smaller

Reaction score
My wife has never said this but if she did, I would Take our turkey baster out of the drawer and duct tape a syringe to it while she watched. All along while mumbling to myself that she would be sorry.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Ask her if she's taking a pregnancy test lately.

That or, sit her down completely serious and tell her that she looks like she's starting to gain weight and ask her if there's anything that he could do to help.
🤦‍♂️

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My wife has never said this but if she did, I would Take our turkey baster out of the drawer and duct tape a syringe to it while she watched. All along while mumbling to myself that she would be sorry.
Amazing. Same thing I was thinking I’d do.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Am I missing something with the baster and syringe combo?

Jinster how you doing buddy?

Reactions: Jin

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
Honestly I'd just chalk it up to a crazy day and let it go. But that's just me.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

sfw509

Reaction score
You could approach this a few ways:

1. This could be a green light to add in another compound or up your doses. You know, because your "getting smaller".

2. You could comment about how if her cooking was better you would have the energy and nutrients you need to grow.

3. Comments of this nature say more about the person who made them than the person they are directed at, so ask her if she is feeling inferior in any part of her life.

Or...

You could completely ignore my advice (especially #3, lol) because I dont have to put up with the consequences. Hahaha.

Just keep killing it bro

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Glad I'm not the only one who's head that flew over... I thought it was just a case of me being "simple" minded again 😂

sfw509

Reaction score

I think they are referring to replacing the barrel of the syringe with a turkey baster. So your dosing like 12 ounces at a time. Or something perverted im missing too... Hahaha

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
You could approach this a few ways:

1. This could be a green light to add in another compound or up your doses. You know, because your "getting smaller".

2. You could comment about how if her cooking was better you would have the energy and nutrients you need to grow.

3. Comments of this nature say more about the person who made them than the person they are directed at, so ask her if she is feeling inferior in any part of her life.

Or...

You could completely ignore my advice (especially #3, lol) because I dont have to put up with the consequences. Hahaha.

Just keep killing it bro
She’s being an asshole right now so bad she’s going through some health shit she’s in pain all day so I’m getting the all the backlash it’s getting hard to deal with honestly but she’s a great mom and wife and I’m no rainbows and unicorns to deal with either so I’m waiting until this week so she gets her back ordered meds she’s waiting on to calm the nerve pain lmao

sfw509

Reaction score
Yeah. My wife deals with chronic fatigue and some nerve pain. Its hard to deal with but even harder to have to watch at times. And like you, i can be a pain in the ass to deal with.

I wouldnt read too much into it. Just keep adding weight to the good old ex wife machine. Hahaha

Last edited:

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah. My wife deals with chronic fatigue and some nerve pain. Its hard to deal with but even harder to have to watch at times. And like you, i can be a pain in the ass to deal with.

I would read too much into it. Just keep adding weight to the good old ex wife machine. Hahaha
Yeah just gonna do a cycle lmao and eat everything in site for next 3-4 months then be like how’s small now lol

Reaction score
1. one of us should look good
2. that's because you're narrow minded.
3. we need new lighting.
4. you must be looking at my shadow.
5. you've always been the bigger ass.

or try other forms of sarcasm:
awesome! now i can wear that new dress that i bought for our anniversary.
are you cheating one me?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one who's head that flew over... I thought it was just a case of me being "simple" minded again 😂
God, some of you have led some sheltered lives.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
God, some of you have led some sheltered lives.
Please taint my mind sir... How the hell do you use a turkey baster in that manner.😂

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Please taint my mind sir... How the hell do you use a turkey baster in that manner.😂
Well, sorry to disappoint you but it has nothing to do with your taint.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well, sorry to disappoint you but it has nothing to do with your taint.
Well if it's not about my taint, then I just don't care anymore 😂

Reactions: Jin

New Threads