When is the best time for gyno surgery?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone said ASAP? Have the glands removed and it's done. Why wait until you have B cups

I know, surgery is inconvenient and a pain in the ass.
well there's the downtime from training. Then there's the cost, and if it can be avoided then why not.

Lastly, many surgeries take into account the size/mass that's removed. The more of it there is, then typically the price of gyno surgery goes up. Reducing it as much as possible prior to surgery is beneficial for multiple reasons.

Reaction score
well there's the downtime from training. Then there's the cost, and if it can be avoided then why not.

Lastly, many surgeries take into account the size/mass that's removed. The more of it there is, then typically the price of gyno surgery goes up. Reducing it as much as possible prior to surgery is beneficial for multiple reasons.

Makes sense.

Would also have to check health insurance coverage. I assume it's more complicated to get aesthetic procedures so would have to brainstorm or get creative on why you want/need the surgery.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Makes sense.

Would also have to check health insurance coverage. I assume it's more complicated to get aesthetic procedures so would have to brainstorm or get creative on why you want/need the surgery.
Gyno is considered a cosmetic surgery. Insurance won't cover it, ever... at least in the United States.

Jonjon

Reaction score
I shrank mine down to bb size, totally undetectable unless you’re really feeling for it. Tren and deca flare it up if I go too high but goes back down shortly after stopping.

I took a lot of tamoxifen. Raloxifene didn’t touch it. I think my course of tamoxifen was something like 120mg a day for a couple weeks, then 80 for a couple weeks, then 40 for a couple weeks, then 20. I took Letrozole for the first few days. But my gyno was caused by Anadrol, not estrogen.

Be prepared to feel like garbage if you try it.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally, I would do it after a diet prep style cut where I am as lean as possible to get the best aesthetic look. I would also wait until you were done with blasts or cycles, unless you know have a better understanding on how to prevent recurrence (for whatever reason). Which can happen despite removing most of the tissue.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone said ASAP? Have the glands removed and it's done. Why wait until you have B cups

If you get the tissue removed, then continue whatever caused it, good likelihood it will return again. It isn't a permanent fix for 99% of cases, because it would leave craters if they removed it all so they leave a cosmetic amount.

Reaction score
Whatever you do OP you better have a good plastic surgeon..

Steps
1.gotta get it diagnosed thru GP
2.gotta go to a oncologist and have a mammogram so they can say yes you have it.

3. Plastic surgeon and makes sure he’s not a quack looking to get paid.

After I did the above first 2 I went to the plastic surgeon..

His professional opinion was not to touch it..

One when they cut it out they have to fill the depression..

If they dont fill it enough or to0 much you will look deformed..
He told me stop using drugs and the lump will subside to not noticeable. He said if I was his family this would be his advice..

I will take a lump that flares up when I cycle then a depression in my chest because the dr did not put enough filler back..

Just my opinion but do what you want..

Show us a picture so we can see how bad it is..

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely do as mentioned above, do a Ralox treatment, plus getting very lean before trying surgery.

If you do, ask around a lot and find a pro surgeon that does bodybuilders. There are/were a couple in NY that were referred by pro guys. An airplane flight a ways out is worth the right doctor for cosmetic surgery.

Reaction score
If you get the tissue removed, then continue whatever caused it, good likelihood it will return again. It isn't a permanent fix for 99% of cases, because it would leave craters if they removed it all so they leave a cosmetic amount.

That sounds crazy.

Other than the aesthetic "craters," why not get it all removed (so it presumably never comes back)?

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sounds crazy.

Other than the aesthetic "craters," why not get it all removed (so it presumably never comes back)?
2 reasons.

1. It seems to be industry standard practice. People that usually need it have a medical necessity and are told to not continue whatever caused it if not from obesity or puberty.

2. If they are having surgery because of insecurities due to small (often) aas induced gyno, I imagine replacing it with Swiss cheese looking nipple would not be a worthwhile trade.

It is not guaranteed to come back with some material left either. But if you never corrected your estrogen and hormones, it may return if you continue using aas.

Trenbolonely

Reaction score

Asap might not be the best time I suppose? In terms of stifling progress or if there are things planned/underway it might just not be
Can you keep us updated on the Ralox regimen?
Dosage and how long you had to run it for gyno to subside (assuming it does)?
I've seen mixed reports on it.

One important thing to note is you probably want to push your test as low as you can tolerate as an estrogen mitigation strategy. Run compounds like Mast, Primo, Tren, DHB in the meantime so you dont run your estrogen up.

Will do, right now it’s just been 2 weeks at 60mg Ed. (Since October 17) Currently running on cruise with test, slightly lower than primo, along with insulin and gh, without an AI. I take progress pics so I should be able to compare effects pretty easily

Reaction score
I think rowdy is right.

If all of the tissue is removed around the area it can come back.. plus

Aas in induced gyno is different then childhood gyno..
Like when kids grow boobs

Stop the drugs and the gyno subsides

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Asap might not be the best time I suppose? In terms of stifling progress or if there are things planned/underway it might just not be

Will do, right now it’s just been 2 weeks at 60mg Ed. (Since October 17) Currently running on cruise with test, slightly lower than primo, along with insulin and gh, without an AI. I take progress pics so I should be able to compare effects pretty easily
I did 50mg (pharma) for a month and noticed very little difference. Went 100mg for almost 2 more months and noticed significant shrinkage of the gyno down to where it wasn't noticeable (at my highish bf at least). Big difference between the 50 and 100 for me, I noticed it within a couple weeks and it improved from there.

I still have sensitivity in 1 nipple (only gyno issues in the 1 nipple) when laying flat or having my chest hit, but I will reassess after I get lean (10% ish) and then after my upcoming bulk and cut. At trt dosages that I am on now, I get no issues and will likely have even less issues once I get and stay at a low bodyfat.

New Threads