WOMEN THAT TOOK IT WAY TO FAR

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Just don't piss her off or she'll rip your dick off with her pussy muscles.

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Ya know who's a hottie... that Canadian girl.. anyone know her name? I'd hit it without a second thought

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
Natasha Aughey

Attachments

• OIP (1).jpeg
    OIP (1).jpeg
    14.5 KB · Views: 10
  • OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    29.8 KB · Views: 10

JakeRuss91

Reaction score
I would do disgusting things to her on the bathroom floor...js

Reactions: Jin

weightlossburn

Reaction score
If you guys had a one night stand would you go with a ridiculously built woman or a fat woman?

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im scared to get it on with a muscle woman she may try to force her way in with that gigantic clit....no thanks

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I'm going muscular....all day
For me I'm going muscular. No way do I want to see an obese woman naked on purpose much less touch her.

I've seen fat women with those nasty mole looking things hanging off of their necks and arms. That shit is disgusting.

If the muscular woman has gone extreme and has facial features of a man I can cover that shit up but I've seen women that even a blanket isn't big enough to cover it up.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Interesting article on men not really giving a damn about what we say we give a damn about. We don't hate doing it...we hate getting caught. Lol

"[Men statistically prefer "normal weight" women to overweight and obese women, given that], overweight and obese women could not possibly have as much sex as normal-weight women, let alone more sex, if men decide when and with whom to have sex. Most men would simply not choose overweight and obese women as their preferred sexual partners. Overweight and obese women can have more sex than normal-weight women only if women decide when and with whom to have sex, and men have little say in the matter."