First Time Cycle - Need To Bulk - What Is The Best For Bulking?

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 6'2 and about 175 and workout 4 days a work consistently for years, I'm trying to put on mass in a faster way. I would like to get up to 200 that's my dream weight.
Any ideas and thoughts for the "safest" and most reliable way to add mass other than just eating more calories?

Specifically...gear....

If you can let me know, what to use, how much and where to get it..would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
You'll find plenty of info on training and hormones here. Prolly no one will give you a source as this is not a source board. Good luck!

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It’s your first cycle what do you think you need ?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm 6'2 and about 175 and workout 4 days a work consistently for years, I'm trying to put on mass in a faster way. I would like to get up to 200 that's my dream weight.
Any ideas and thoughts for the "safest" and most reliable way to add mass other than just eating more calories?

Specifically...gear....

If you can let me know, what to use, how much and where to get it..would be greatly appreciated.
If you're not eating enough, no amount of drugs will magically create muscle out of thin air. You need materials to build the structure.

All drugs more or less do the same thing, with some individual characteristics that make some better choices for various goals, or to mitigate unwanted side effects one may be prone to.

Testosterone is a good 'Jack of all Trades' drugs to start out with, as it's relatively safe, and your body knows how to handle it.

We will NOT tell you where to get drugs, and please don't ask again, as it's against the forum rules.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
6'2" 175 lbs, your best bet is food. If you can't break 200 lbs at 6'2" your diet and/or training are not where they need to be to consider adding AAS.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
What type of training are you doing?

I'm 6'2" as well and started at 145 pounds. Getting to 175 was a matter of just working out, eating and drinking mass gainers.

Reactions: Dav

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Hello,

Specifically...gear....

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I bet he got 1000 pms and scammed

Reactions: CJ