Hi everyone...

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Some things about myself. I got into the gym after being bullied as a child for being very minorly overweight (mild body dysmorphia ensued), and only started really lifting weights after leaving high school.

So far I have been a lifetime natty as when I was in my mid 20's I was a semi-professional athlete. (It is a lesser known sport, but I would prefer not to say as I don't want to take the chance of being recognized, no matter how small)

During/after COVID I got lazy and probably gained about 50-60lbs of fat, which fucked me up in so many ways, but now I am back on the mend and hoping to get back the physique I had in my younger days. :)

ATM I hover in the 260-270lbs and if I had to guess I'd say 25% body fat with the goal being 10-15%.

That's pretty much it, I'm excited to be a part of this community and look forward to all that follows. :)

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. And congratulations on your bocce ball achievements.

Reaction score
Welcome!

You reminded me of one of my favorite movie scenes. Really can’t beat Jason Bateman’s delivery. 🤣 Once a fat kid always a fat kid.

Tinbeater36

Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground. I was a skinny kid. Still not a big guy as far as this board goes. That being said I don't think body dysmorphia ever goes away, it just evolves. There are a ton of cool folks here with a ton of knowledge and some who excel at sarcasm, so enjoy.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Not a sport in my country. But masturbation is world wide. You must really go after it if your joints suffer.
Unfortunatly no one remembers any of your intro but guessing the sport.

Don't think anyone alive doesent have some body dysmorphia. So don't use that as an excuse for not being your best.

25% body fat at 250 pounds isn't bad. By my math you would be 225 pounds at 15%. Nothing wrong with that. And 200 pounds at 5%. Those are impressive numbers. So you have a gift not a curse.

Keep going. Good luck.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I remember. He was a fat kid that got bullied so he started lifting weights but then got lazy again so he grew fat as fuck. Once a fat kid always a fat kid.
There is always hope. I knew this hot chick at school we were neighbour's and talked all the time. Friends without benifits.
. She turned gay at i8. Bi at 20 then straight after that. Has a few kids and married to a man that I think is denial-gay now.
Said she would rather have razor wire in her than me.
Fuck what was my point. Your right. Even if they change I still miss out.
Fat cunts and hot chicks can get stuffed. Thanks for the memory.

Reaction score
@eazy it's an international sport with a world championship. It sometimes uses equipment, but it is definitely not the main focus. I don't want to say too much except that many people sleep on just how difficult it is and how physically taxing it can be on the body. I had a couple bodybuilder friends want to give it a try but couldn't handle it as you need high strength, flexibility and coordination.

@Rickt thank you for the kind words, I'm 6'4 and I think I was around 225lbs at 15%.

Reaction score
@eazy it's an international sport with a world championship. It sometimes uses equipment, but it is definitely not the main focus. I don't want to say too much except that many people sleep on just how difficult it is and how physically taxing it can be on the body. I had a couple bodybuilder friends want to give it a try but couldn't handle it as you need high strength, flexibility and coordination.

@Rickt thank you for the kind words, I'm 6'4 and I think I was around 225lbs at 15%.
You do know everyone is going to still try to guess.

Reaction score
@Bump Yeah, but I will neither confirm nor deny any guesses. :) I also did not know toe wrestling exists, so thank you for bringing that to my attention!

Reaction score
Welcome!

You reminded me of one of my favorite movie scenes. Really can’t beat Jason Bateman’s delivery. 🤣 Once a fat kid always a fat kid.

You’re such an asshole. 🤣🤣🤣 Man I loved this movie. I need to watch it again.

New Threads