Mixing Anadrol-Dbol. Good idea, bad idea? Who has done it?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Who has used Anadrol and Dbol together?
I have used both of these on many cycles
But always separately.
I'm begging to see some guys saying that
They are using both together.
Opinions on this please. And benefits
Of it.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used them together twice. First time I did it, I had dbol and drol from a lab and both were fuckin spot on! They were accurately dosed etc. I started at 25mg day dbol/ 50mg day drol. After a couple days I increased it to 100 drol and 50 dbol. That was the point where the benefits outweighed the sides. Then I increased both to 150 drol and 75 dbol. It was fucking insane. I got strong as an ox and actually had that lean, yet full look. I always take both after serious dieting. I ate a shit ton too, but I actually resembled the appearance of a pro bb. Big, yet vascular and lean with that solid muscle grainy look. I know I'm nowhere near a pro, but it felt great lol. Only sides were high bp, bloody noses a lot, increased aggression, acne as a mofo, countles sleepless nights, wanting to bone every girl, cock strong. I wouldn't recommend it for a noobie but if you eat and train right it'll be awesome. I actually got to train the same muscle every 3 days when I took that. My base was 600mg test on that cycle btw. I just recently ran it again, but the products weren't as good as the ones I got from a previous lab and the drol was bunk. Not gonna name the lab, but I will say that getting both those compounds spot on is the biggest challenge.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Only sides were high bp, bloody noses a lot, increased aggression, acne as a mofo, countles sleepless nights, wanting to bone every girl, cock strong.

Oh those were the "only" sides Lol...sounds wicked. I always wanted to run Drol & Var together, seems like Drol & Dbol would be too toxic to stack and the aromatization would be a bitch

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh those were the "only" sides Lol...sounds wicked. I always wanted to run Drol & Var together, seems like Drol & Dbol would be too toxic to stack and the aromatization would be a bitch

It is lol. Mix it in with some tren and you've got an insane stack. I'm yet to try it.

pirovoliko

Reaction score
Who has used Anadrol and Dbol together?
I have used both of these on many cycles
But always separately.
I'm begging to see some guys saying that
They are using both together.
Opinions on this please. And benefits
Of it.

A guy in my gym takes both but begins at 50/50 and ups to 100 drol/50 dbol. he loves the combo effect but takes great steps to manage small sides at those doses. Says sides increase above those doses and outweigh the benefits. but he loves stacking them....

How do you take both during a cycle Jax.? Do you just interchange every 4 or 5 weeks?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Getting both compounds spot on.
See that is probably the problem today.
You guys may have seen in some of
My previous post where I say 50 mg
Of Anadrol is plenty.
I've only done Anadrol way back when
You could get it from syntex. That shit
Was potent and you'd get sides like you're
Speaking of off of just 50 mg.
the Dbol I used to run was the Russian
Dbol ментадростенолон in the foil
Packs. Strong shit as well.
I haven't run under ground Anadrol yet
But I just got a bottle a couple weeks back
I'm wondering about the potency now. I'm
Getting ready to start it soon.
I have run underground Dbol and results
Certainly not the same as the Russian
Dbol. So I'm seeing now why your dosages are so high.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A guy in my gym takes both but begins at 50/50 and ups to 100 drol/50 dbol. he loves the combo effect but takes great steps to manage small sides at those doses. Says sides increase above those doses and outweigh the benefits. but he loves stacking them....

How do you take both during a cycle Jax.? Do you just interchange every 4 or 5 weeks?

When I said I've used both separately
I meant that I have used them seperately
in different Cycles.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nah, I had real good stuff from each. The reason for my high dosages are for pure fun and insanity(not condoning high dosages to people). Believe me, I know what good dbol and drol is. All I'm saying is that lately I haven't got pod batches of dbol or drol. Good luck finding a lab that sells both products too notch. Legit dbol is easier to come by then legit drol.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Awesome stack... Do it

I'm thinking about it now. I've got this
Full bottle of Drol saying "eat me" and
I just started the Dbol.
Since you've done this before how would
You recomend going about it? Dosages, split,
Duration ect...?

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^ btw my Drol seem to be 25 mg
Capsules. Never seen it in this capacity
Before.

Rage Strength

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If its pinn it's straight up shit bunk just to let u know. I tried their drol and didn't get shit

losieloos

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My one friend gain 30 pounds with that combo

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started the Dbol.
Duration ect...?

50/mg of each ed seems resonable. I just started a dbol run. I'm taking 40mg of dbol and 50mg of winny ed. Gonna run the bol for about 5 weeks and the winny for about 2 weeks. I'm gonna drop the winny when I up my tren dose. I"m running mast p right now but am switching over to long enan esters. Gonna run 600mg mastE/ew

^^^^ btw my Drol seem to be 25 mg
Capsules. Never seen it in this capacity
Before.

I have. Seems like I've seen 25mg more in caps. 50mg seems to be the most popular and most marketed dose.

cranium85

Banned
Reaction score
IMO I would stay away from running two orals in a cycle, especially two that are very toxic to your liver. Again this is just my opinion, if I were to run two ovals. It would be one to kick start and one on the ass end. That's just me.

Then again it seems that a lot of the bros disagree and have tried it and say its a great stack so give it a go, make a log and keep us up to date with how it works out for u.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just started the Dbol.
Duration ect...?

50/mg of each ed seems resonable. I just started a dbol run. I'm taking 40mg of dbol and 50mg of winny ed. Gonna run the bol for about 5 weeks and the winny for about 2 weeks. I'm gonna drop the winny when I up my tren dose. I"m running mast p right now but am switching over to long enan esters. Gonna run 600mg mastE/ew

I have. Seems like I've seen 25mg more in caps. 50mg seems to be the most popular and most marketed dose.

Bigben has it right at 50/50... I prefer to run the dbol at 20 to 30 though. Dbol cripples me with back pumps. I ran 20/50 but also had 25 win in there as well.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IMO I would stay away from running two orals in a cycle, especially two that are very toxic to your liver. Again this is just my opinion, if I were to run two ovals. It would be one to kick start and one on the ass end. That's just me.

Then again it seems that a lot of the bros disagree and have tried it and say its a great stack so give it a go, make a log and keep us up to date with how it works out for u.

This was always my main concern and
Why I never ran both together.
Because the brands I used to run were
Very potent and I always thought it
Would be too much on your liver.
But the UGL's maybe not as strong, idk
Ill have to play around and experiment
Some.
Hell, it's some thing new to do. Besides
I think my liver may be bullet proof anyways
I haven't been able to fry it yet.
And it should be.... LOL.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it was a bad combo, dosed at 50mg dbol/50mg drol in a cap. It completely killed my appetite the first day I started, and ended up being alllllllllll water cus it fucked up my calorie intake. Everyones diff, so may not affect you like it did me. Great temporary strength gains tho lol, about it. Today I try and stay away from orals in general tho.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
For me it was a bad combo, dosed at 50mg dbol/50mg drol in a cap. It completely killed my appetite the first day I started, and ended up being alllllllllll water cus it fucked up my calorie intake. Everyones diff, so may not affect you like it did me. Great temporary strength gains tho lol, about it. Today I try and stay away from orals in general tho.

Good drol can hurt my appetite for a about a week. I don't feel all that great on drol, either.....but I love the way it makes me look. Full as fuck.

DADAWG

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i reccomend against running a oral combo , because the general population cant help itself. IF IF IF you ran a half dose of 2 orals or a 1/3 dose of 3 orals theres nothing wrong with it BUT BUT BUT the general population starts out with good intentions and ends up running full doses of multiple orals . there are to many injectable options out there to place unnecessary stress on the liver.

New Threads