Natural Training - Cutting through the BS

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

If you brought together all opinions and “science” around mass building, it sounds like anything and everything works. I’m sure that’s true to some extent, but it can’t be that simple.

I’m at the point of information overload and looking for some experienced, real life anecdotes for training for maximum mass. I’m hoping to hear from a lot of the experienced members and “been there” and built a large physique.

What has worked?

What hasn’t?

How do you train?

What type of frequency?

How do or don’t you plan for body longevity?

Any information that people are willing to share is greatly appreciated. I feel lost.

Thanks brothers in steel!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Eat a lot of quality food.
Train hard.

OldeBull1

Reaction score
You said it, spot on. Most anything works (until it doesn't).
Training variables vary from individual, your point in training, goals, injuries, etc.

What never varies, what matters more than anything else, is consistent hard work. Week in, week out, year in, year out. Take a poorly planned program, work the hell out of it over time, you will see results; think prisoners. Take the ultimate program and half ass it, and you'll be dismissing that program.

What works is longevity.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
What has worked?
What I'm doing now

What hasn’t?
What I'm no longer doing

How do you train?
You'd need ask that in detail

What type of frequency?
Workout: moderate
Over the week: 5x
over the years: I don't miss

How do or don’t you plan for body longevity?
At 56, I'd say I'm a head of the curve

Any information that people are willing to share is greatly appreciated. I feel lost.
Brother, don't over think it. You can get 90% of the way there by eating somewhat right and constant training. Listen to your body when it speaks and you'll be fine.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You said it, spot on. Most anything works (until it doesn't).
Training variables vary from individual, your point in training, goals, injuries, etc.

What never varies, what matters more than anything else, is consistent hard work. Week in, week out, year in, year out. Take a poorly planned program, work the hell out of it over time, you will see results; think prisoners. Take the ultimate program and half ass it, and you'll be dismissing that program.

What works is longevity.
That's worth reading twice son.

New Threads