Stronglifts

buck

Reaction score
My strength will go up buy doing 2 squats sessions a week

Maybe I phrase the question wrong I was asking do you need to squat three times a week
You can squat from 0-7 times a week. If a person is still progressing then it is still working no matter how tough it feels. I am squatting 2-3 times a week right now and progressing. But i started squatting decades ago i am 62. And just added them back in a while back. Only doing 3 plates but it goes up every workout. Probably only get up to 4 plates and call it good. As my days of lifting big are over.

Reader591

Reaction score
You can squat from 0-7 times a week. If a person is still progressing then it is still working no matter how tough it feels. I am squatting 2-3 times a week right now and progressing. But i started squatting decades ago i am 62. And just added them back in a while back. Only doing 3 plates but it goes up every workout. Probably only get up to 4 plates and call it good. As my days of lifting big are over.
A big key to what you’re saying is I assume you once had the strength that you are building back to. That helps a lot.

But you are right, you can squat 0-7 times a week. Oylimpic lifters tend to do more frequency lower intensity, but that’s a skill acquisition as much as anything, and your cns learning how to fire correctly. They also tend to do more technical lifts. But sure, you’d still build muscle. Optimally? Doubt it. Does it matter? Up to that person I suppose. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.

At the same time, some people swap too much and never progress before throwing in the towel and learning how to push it. So that’s when being there in person to judge sure helps.

But the way he logged his lifts, I also don’t think he was pushing too hard.

buck

Reaction score
A big key to what you’re saying is I assume you once had the strength that you are building back to. That helps a lot.

But you are right, you can squat 0-7 times a week. Oylimpic lifters tend to do more frequency lower intensity, but that’s a skill acquisition as much as anything, and your cns learning how to fire correctly. They also tend to do more technical lifts. But sure, you’d still build muscle. Optimally? Doubt it. Does it matter? Up to that person I suppose. There’s more than one way to skin a cat.

At the same time, some people swap too much and never progress before throwing in the towel and learning how to push it. So that’s when being there in person to judge sure helps.

But the way he logged his lifts, I also don’t think he was pushing too hard.
Regrowing strengthen is much the same as a new person starting out trying to gain strength as i see it. Most of the gains are the CNS early on figuring out how to do things easier. As that is less taxing then growing new muscle. Th human being and body is as lazy as it can be from my perspective. A new person starting out will make the biggest strength gains early in a routine but not that much muscle.
Until a person takes themselves to the next level they think the previous level was intense.

Reader591

Reaction score
Regrowing strengthen is much the same as a new person starting out trying to gain strength as i see it. Most of the gains are the CNS early on figuring out how to do things easier. As that is less taxing then growing new muscle. Th human being and body is as lazy as it can be from my perspective. A new person starting out will make the biggest strength gains early in a routine but not that much muscle.
Until a person takes themselves to the next level they think the previous level was intense.
Same order sure, but the speed it comes back is not the same. Yes you notice strength increase first, but you know the muscle is following soon behind if all is in check. But if it took you 2 years to break 300 for the first time ever in a squat, and you take off from lifting 5-10 years, the next time you start back I’d get money you’d get back to that 300lbs squat and roughly the muscle mass you had to do that in 1/2 or 1/3 of the time in my experience. So within a year or slightly less.

buck

Reaction score
Same order sure, but the speed it comes back is not the same. Yes you notice strength increase first, but you know the muscle is following soon behind if all is in check. But if it took you 2 years to break 300 for the first time ever in a squat, and you take off from lifting 5-10 years, the next time you start back I’d get money you’d get back to that 300lbs squat and roughly the muscle mass you had to do that in 1/2 or 1/3 of the time in my experience. So within a year or slightly less.
I was of course speaking in a broad general sense. As my fingers would get tired from typing out al the details. And was just referencing the adaptions being along the same lines. Not necessarily the same time table.

Reader591

Reaction score
I was of course speaking in a broad general sense. As my fingers would get tired from typing out al the details. And was just referencing the adaptions being along the same lines. Not necessarily the same time table.
Ah ok. Well I misunderstood. My point by building back to what you were once being easier is maybe worded better by quicker than the first time, but same principles.

buck

Reaction score
Ah ok. Well I misunderstood. My point by building back to what you were once being easier is maybe worded better by quicker than the first time, but same principles.
Very true. If some one has taken time off from a movement. But has never lost any muscle as they were still training using other movements. Which is more like me and what i have done over the years. They will not be as strong but when returning to the movement the CNS relearns the movement the strength goes up yet no muscle is really grown . The strength gain is all CNS

Reader591

Reaction score
Very true. If some one has taken time off from a movement. But has never lost any muscle as they were still training using other movements. Which is more like me and what i have done over the years. They will not be as strong but when returning to the movement the CNS relearns the movement the strength goes up yet no muscle is really grown . The strength gain is all CNS
100%. Same page now. The fun part is when you did build muscle and go back to that movement, the lift goes up Even if you start out lower than when you stopped, all because of the CNS.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
Any program works for a beginner as long as they put in the effort, and many do not.

Bread and butter program/ templates seem to get stale for many news b/c it lacks the variability which keeps things fresh and fun.

buck

Reaction score
Any program works for a beginner as long as they put in the effort, and many do not.

Bread and butter program/ templates seem to get stale for many news b/c it lacks the variability which keeps things fresh and fun.
While i found back breaking training fun. Most people do not find it near as entertaining. Most just want the results. I liked the process of trying to progress at least as much as the progression itself. It is about long term discipline which i why it is not a sport for everyone. Those who like struggling, being sore, tired, and injured, either force feeding or starving themselves are probably not normal. But it can leave me with a happy glow!

Reaction score
I would argue squatting three times a week could be killer for intermediate to advanced lifters. When you're a beginner, you have so much room to grow that it shouldn't be overly taxing to squat three times a week. These types of programs aren't meant to be run in perpetuity though. Once you hit a wall, deload and attack it again. Chances are you'll break thtough it. If you hit the wall again (at a higher weight presumably), deload and attack it again. Once the walls become too difficult to break through, then move to another program where squatting 5x5 for 3 days a week isn't a requirement. By this time, you may be considered an intermediate lifter. 531 (and its variations) is a great intermediate program and has been recommended by others.

Reaction score
Tips for Buying Steroids Online Safely Bodyroids.com Team
Experts estimate that the US steroid market is worth over $10 billion. This means that a lot of people are supplying various types of steroids.

The problem with this is that unscrupulous suppliers are also selling substandard substances to unsuspecting buyers. You could easily end up buying the wrong product. And this could affect your body negatively. But you no longer have to buy steroids in a physical store. Technology has made it easy to order them online. The best part is that they are delivered to your doorstep.

Challenges with buying steroids online

One in every ten Americans is scammed online every year. For example, some people pay for products online but they never get delivered. If you are not careful when buying steroids online, you will either buy a fake product or lose money to scammers. To avoid this, read the tips we have provided below.

Always use legitimate and real pharmacies

When you go online to buy anabolic steroids, you need to confirm that they exist and are legitimate. How can you do this? Read reviews. If you read online reviews, you can tell if the suppliers are genuine and whether they are supplying quality steroids. If you come across a lot of negative reviews, do not order from that online seller. You can also increase your chances of buying steroids online safely by checking out independent sites that review steroid vendors to see what they have to say about the vendor you want to buy from.

Use websites that have been operational for a long time

Scammers are always creating new websites and abandoning them as soon as they make their money. As you embark on buying steroids online, safety is of the essence. A website that has been operational for the last three years is always a good sign of legitimacy. It means that they have been serving happy customers for a long time and have a solid reputation. Buy from such websites and your chances of ending up with the wrong product are slim.

Customer support

Readily available customer support is another aspect that you should consider. If you can engage, contact customer support and enquire about their delivery terms and so on. If the customer support agents are not only helpful but also respond promptly, you are on the right track. It shows that the business values its customers and is concerned about your welfare. Online pharmacies with such dedication are always legitimate.

Avoid suppliers with minimum order requirements

Unfortunately, some suppliers force you to buy more than enough steroids because you are probably not to be satisfied. Such pharmacies have a minimum order requirement. This means that unless you order a certain quantity of the product, they are not willing to sell. Do not buy steroids from any online supplier with such terms.

Ensure that you are getting an authentic and licensed steroid

Most steroids are not legal. The FDA has not approved any of these products. But this doesn’t mean that you cannot get an authentic steroid. Ensure that whatever steroid you buy is popular among users and it works.

Buying steroids has now been made convenient. With a fitness store selling these substances online, you no longer need to walk into a pharmacy to buy. With the tips we have listed above, you can now buy steroids online safely.