Fullbody training log

Reaction score
@ fat fuck, share you food with halfman so he'll hit a growth spurt

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
@ fat fuck, share you food with halfman so he'll hit a growth spurt
You and I are roughly the same size you idiot, and I'm an inch shorter than you. If there's any growth spurt I need, it's a vertical one. 😂

Take a 3 day vacation for bitching and attacking members after you just got banned for this in the chat box.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Any updates?
No, and I couldn't honestly care less. I definitely am not interested in seeing his fuck boy posing and lighting... Or hearing excuses of how he can't do yet another thing that he should be able to do, or completely butcher a lift and have him tell us it's "perspective", or ruin someone's training program they developed for people to use, or hear about how hes now eating 900g of protein and no carbs, or hear about how hes definitely going to hit 240lbs lean before the end of the year. (Jackass seriously thinks he can gain 4 - 6lbs a week and not get fat at all) 😂

Last edited:

Oakley6575

Reaction score
No, and I could honestly care less. I definitely am not interested in seeing his fuck boy posing and lighting. 😂
You could care less? So there is something in you that wants to see more.

I'm wondering why he keeps making alt accounts instead of updating his log?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Meant to say couldn't 😂.

He's following his role model, Lifter. Or maybe his brain is just smooth and he couldn't figure out how to get back into his original account... Yet again. Probably a combination of the two things 😂

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score

The same reason that he won’t listen to more experienced people despite them being proven right every time so far, and the same reason that he’s still under 200 lbs despite using more gear than guys 70+ pounds heavier: you can’t fix stupid.

He does every single thing in the way that requires the lowest amount of effort possible.

New Threads