My apologies to this board

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
@FlyingPapaya again I got nothing against you. I don't really want to discuss politics with you.
Your boy is already in a fragile place and I fear if we discuss politics he will lose the progress he has supposedly made over the years.
So for his sake, can we agree to disagree? I want the best for him.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
Wrong. Orange God helped give Qanut idiot conspiracy theorists legs. Now that Orange God is digging his own grave and even far righters see what a fool grifter he is, the nuts are cut off at the knees as they should have always remained.

I see our forum's version of Wes GymnTonic is at it again. Politics has no place in BB forums. LOL :ROFLMAO:
You're an idiot.

FlyingPapaya

Shit Pickle
Reaction score
@FlyingPapaya again I got nothing against you. I don't really want to discuss politics with you.
Your boy is already in a fragile place and I fear if we discuss politics he will lose the progress he has supposedly made over the years.
So for his sake, can we agree to disagree? I want the best for him.
No go away. You're obnoxious

Hughinn

Reaction score
Not a liberal bro. I'm a traditional conservative.

Seriously.
All you parrot is DNC/establishment propoganda bullshit.

How can you consider yourself a conservative?

You insult people, who offer you the chance to square it up in person, but you're a coward and refuse.

I just don't think you belong in a circle of alpha men.

Because men who respect themselves wouldn't create the girly bitch drama that you do, unless they felt strongly enough about it to back it up personally. Clearly you don't.

Listen to me here: carrying yourself in an honorable way doesn't mean that you don't make mistakes. Everyone does.
It means that you pay the price for those mistakes and try to learn from them without excuses or running from the consequences. You pay the consequences and try to get better from the lessons.

You're a boy among men here.

I doubt you've ever fought a man, even one.

You're on a journey, not all of it will go your way. Don't run away the things that really matter. Don't hide from the mistakes. That's what makes a man...a man

Own up to them.

Because everyone makes mistakes. But only a man owns his mistakes and pays the consequences. Tries learn from them and drives foreword.

Stop being a bitch.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Seriously.
All you parrot is DNC/establishment propoganda bullshit.

How can you consider yourself a conservative?

You insult people, who offer you the chance to square it up in person, but you're a coward and refuse.

I just don't think you belong in a circle of alpha men.

Because men who respect themselves wouldn't create the girly bitch drama that you do, unless they felt strongly enough about it to back it up personally. Clearly you don't.

Listen to me here: carrying yourself in an honorable way doesn't mean that you don't make mistakes. Everyone does.
It means that you pay the price for those mistakes and try to learn from them without excuses or running from the consequences. You pay the consequences and try to get better from the lessons.

You're a boy among men here.

I doubt you've ever fought a man, even one.

You're on a journey, not all of it will go your way. Don't run away the things that really matter. Don't hide from the mistakes. That's what makes a man...a man

Own up to them.

Because everyone makes mistakes. But only a man owns his mistakes and pays the consequences. Tries learn from them and drives foreword.

Stop being a bitch.
did you mean to quote BBBG here? cuz uh minus your dnc opinion, yeah....... :ROFLMAO:

New Threads