My peer pressure log

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Just to update. I’ve got the flu pretty bad, I thought it was just really bad allergies at first. it’s going on around 2 weeks now. Can’t even drive without getting dizzy and I can’t really stay awake longer 30-an hour. No real appetite the only thing I’ve been able to eat is Panera bread bowls and soup.
I knew something was up when I was having trouble recovering from such abbreviated workouts.

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Just to update. I’ve got the flu pretty bad, I thought it was just really bad allergies at first. it’s going on around 2 weeks now. Can’t even drive without getting dizzy and I can’t really stay awake longer 30-an hour. No real appetite the only thing I’ve been able to eat is Panera bread bowls and soup.
I knew something was up when I was having trouble recovering from such abbreviated workouts.

Shit man I hate to hear that. I hope it passes soon. The flu fucks me up bad. Get better bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hope you recover soon. Just went through that shit too. It's awful. Rest up, enjoy your soup.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Hope you recover soon. Just went through that shit too. It's awful. Rest up, enjoy your soup.
Shit man I hate to hear that. I hope it passes soon. The flu fucks me up bad. Get better bro

Thank you both.
What’s crazy I swear my daughter and wife are immune to everything.

Bomb10shell

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thank you both.
What’s crazy I swear my daughter and wife are immune to everything.
Damn women and their super powers.... wait hang on, I'm the one that always gets sick and hubby n kid never do 🤔

IronSoul

Elite
Reaction score
Damn women and their super powers.... wait hang on, I'm the one that always gets sick and hubby n kid never do

That’s why I’ve been married and divorced twice. Those damn super powers lmao

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Feel better soon.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Too many days off for me and too many missed sessions dealing with this bullshit.
Finally feeling about 70% but that’s good enough for me.
I was breathing like I was doing sprints and it was hard to catch my breath.
Felt pretty weak.
It was a hard head first session though.
Things a little bit different.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Todays session
Lower loading
Cybex hack high and wide stance 6ppsx 6
Quad/hip machine 2px7
Hoist leg curl 10x8
Adductor 7px8,4,3
Calf raise 250x6,230x5

Upper pump
5s in the hole
A1Cable fly press
A2 close grip pd
B1 flex lat raise
B2 cable crunch
C1 cable curl
C2 tricep push down

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
Next session will be upper loading/lower pump

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Too many days off for me and too many missed sessions dealing with this bullshit.
Finally feeling about 70% but that’s good enough for me.
I was breathing like I was doing sprints and it was hard to catch my breath.
Felt pretty weak.
It was a hard head first session though.
Things a little bit different.
You have been through the wringer lately with getting sick. Hope you continue to feel better man. I used to get sick every few months until I started taking zinc and magnesium with a glass of airborne(dissolving tab). Since then I have been sick once (covid) other than that allergies is all. I know you know more than me about that shit but on the off chance thought maybe it may help.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
You have been through the wringer lately with getting sick. Hope you continue to feel better man. I used to get sick every few months until I started taking zinc and magnesium with a glass of airborne(dissolving tab). Since then I have been sick once (covid) other than that allergies is all. I know you know more than me about that shit but on the off chance thought maybe it may help.
I’ll fucking try it buddy. Appreciate the suggestion.
My daughter is in preschool and gymnastics and takes swim lessons so I’m always around people and their kids. If she gets something her and the wife will be fine I get floored.
I’ll be honest I do believe the gear fucks my immune system. It drives me nuts though.
That’s one thing I do like about people seeing my log is it gives an honest and open look at how things should work on paper vs real life at least I try to do that.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
My daughter is in preschool and gymnastics and takes swim lessons so I’m always around people and their kids. If she gets something her and the wife will be fine I get floored.
I’ll be honest I do believe the gear fucks my immune system. It drives me nuts though.
That’s one thing I do like about people seeing my log is it gives an honest and open look at how things should work on paper vs real life at least I try to do that.
I have a 10 yo boy, 5th grade and does karate classes every day after school. I know how it is, they bring it all home to us. Lol. But it is so worth it when you get to watch them doing their thing and how excited they get.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
I heard someone say once,"being a parent is so rewarding but somehow at the same time they suck the life right out of ya"

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Vitamin D daily. I haven't been significantly sick in ages. I do get the flu shot every year too.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Also, gear absolutely suppresses the immune system, that is a fact.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Just sucks it does it with my baby doses
my brain just malfunctioned. Rir0 + baby doses = does not compute.
oh wait, you mean baby doses atm. ic now

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

Add Primo

Maintain gains and boost immune system
GTG
Best of all worlds

New Threads