In your opinion was the shooting justified?

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Really? Bullshit statement of the month. This got me upset people that think it’s so bad leave the country? Wtf any views besides what government is pushing with main steam media are banned and erased can’t speak your mind or opinion or you will be cancelled.

Cities burned down for 2 years a kid uses self defense is a white supremesist. I don’t give a fuck you don’t share my views that use the be the beauty in America now forced vaccination but my body my choice for what ever else. Wake the fuck up bro and stop spewing stupidity.

If anything people with conservative views don’t want violence they busy working supporting their families not out rioting and looting and cry about shit when they don’t get their way.

Obviously you don’t understand people want freedom of choice and be forced to take medical procedures being lied to by everyone giving out trillions of dollars fucking Up our economy.

If your views ain’t freedom of choice wanting better for you and your family and want America to be prosperous maybe you get the fuck out the country.
I said it was an option. It gets old hearing the same old shit about how the country is going to hell and lets get our guns and ready for war in the streets.
So since you are a big pro-choice guy, what about abortion?
Why do you say I spew stupidtity, because I don't agree with you? Name calling next?

I do get one frustration of yours because many of you have been banned from 'mainstream' platforms and most can only let out your views in forums like this.
I don't post about politics at all in my mainstream accounts. There is no need. I'm not tying my identity to politics when it comes to personal relationships with people I actually know.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Not being smug. They either voted for Biden or Biden cheated, which is it?
Considering the democrat party spent an entire year orchestrating, financing and promoting violence and civil unrest in most major cities. Then democrat governor's changed voting laws at the last minute to set up a haphazard mail in voting system. Who really knows what truthfully happened?

Let's be honest here. The democrat party and BLM and antifa are one in the same.
BLM took in 90 million dollars in donations during last summers riots and a large portion of that was used to democrat party politicians elected in the very places they've controlled for years.

So is it possible they cheated? Damn right.
The lying, conniving, swindling and stealing they do in the wide open shows they'd do it in a heartbeat.

Democrat party politicians and rich Hollywood celebrities cheered as American cities burned and a third of all American small business was destroyed.
Amazon, Google and such made billions while their competition was destroyed. Google gave BLM 12 million dollars in 2020. Amazon gave them 6. So go figure.

Hughinn

Reaction score
Again, that was a joke. I am a Republican, Im just not a Trumper but that is the same difference to many. Look, I know I am a traditional conservative Republican. What you think does not change that fact. I could give two shits about BLM and all that shit because it simply does not affect me.
You're not a republican at all sir. Definitely not a conservative

Neither was George bush.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I said it was an option. It gets old hearing the same old shit about how the country is going to hell and lets get our guns and ready for war in the streets.
So since you are a big pro-choice guy, what about abortion?
Why do you say I spew stupidtity, because I don't agree with you. Name calling next?
You can’t deny it is going to shit fast as fuck. No matter your political views if your honest to your self the president is a retard he’s not running the country we are being forced to vaccinate our selves for $20 a shot when it costs about $1 to make we’re printing out money like it’s going out of style everything is inflating in price we allowed cities business and other things to go up in flames.
We are incentivizing people not to work. They keep using covid to print more money on top of printing money.

What good exit strategy to you see? You think Australia and Austria Canada so on are not test subjects to what’s gonna happen here? You can’t sit here and be shocked people are upset

lifter6973

Reaction score
You can’t deny it is going to shit fast as fuck. No matter your political views if your honest to your self the president is a retard he’s not running the country we are being forced to vaccinate our selves for $20 a shot when it costs about $1 to make we’re printing out money like it’s going out of style everything is inflating in price we allowed cities business and other things to go up in flames.
We are incentivizing people not to work. They keep using covid to print more money on top of printing money.

What good exit strategy to you see? You think Australia and Austria Canada so on are not test subjects to what’s gonna happen here? You can’t sit here and be shocked people are upset
I don't disagree with you that things are pretty shitty right now. I don't think it would have mattered who was President with our current situation and this Covid shit.
I also do not agree with mandates.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Guys, Im not trying to upset anyone so please do not be offended. I actually agree with many of you on most topics.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I
I don't disagree with you that things are pretty shitty right now. I don't think it would have mattered who was President with our current situation and this Covid shit.
I also do not agree with mandates.
In my opinion Trump had too many people he trusted that were against him even with his shitty attitude I actually liked he would of ran this as a business financially we would be way better off and there would be no mandates and the Afghanistan shit would went smoothly gas would be down and China would not be talking all this shit.

I really think we would be way better off with Trump then we are now.

Hughinn

Reaction score
So you know me better than myself, lol. You are funny. :LOL:
BTW, I fixed for you.

I know exactly what you mean. And what you are.

I'm not a republican either.

I'm 100% anti democrat party.

I will oppose any candidate running with the democrat party all the way down to the city dog catcher.

I'm not especially partial to the republican party either. I find them gutless, eunuchs. Most of them eventually come to the right conclusion in my opinion. But only way too late to do anything useful and never for the right reasons.

lifter6973

Reaction score
I

In my opinion Trump had too many people he trusted that were against him even with his shitty attitude I actually liked he would of ran this as a business financially we would be way better off and there would be no mandates and the Afghanistan shit would went smoothly gas would be down and China would not be talking all this shit.

nothing wrong with thinking that.
Ima bow out now
Apologies to all for my too many posts. I try not to get into this stuff.

lifter6973

Reaction score

I will oppose any candidate running with the democrat party all the way down to the city dog catcher.

I'm not especially partial to the republican party either. I find them gutless, eunuchs. Most of them eventually come to the right conclusion in my opinion. But only way too late to do anything useful and never for the right reasons.
I respect your opinions but dude, how can you know what I am?
Everything I type in this forum could be a lie.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I

Trump, in my opinion, was an easy guy to dislike.

He's a braggart, a loudmouth and a bit of an asshole besides. He's a damn new York fast talker and a con. Im a southern man. So we got a rub.

But, I don't care about his personality. I want him to work for this country. I care what he does, not what he says.

I can shut off mean tweets and shit. Because I don't care.
I do care about the cost of groceries. I also care about protecting American liberty.

Hughinn

Reaction score
I respect your opinions but dude, how can you know what I am?
Everything I type in this forum could be a lie.

I went back and read most of your posts so I knew who was talking to.

You're opinions stay fairly consistent.

We agree more than not.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
In this specific thread? Are we going to fix the world governments in this thread? Give me a fucking break.

Just admit it, talking about politics gives you a boner. That's fine.. some people like tits and ass, others like politics. I get it.. you do you, get your freak on.
So what are you complaining about, off topic posts or me getting a boner? I know you're fond of talking about penises from numerous other (off topic) posts in other threads, but trust me, mine isn't that impressive : )

flenser

Elite
Reaction score

I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard, or I would have if I actually voted which I don't. No way the US would be playing hide the nuke with Russia had she been elected.

Bobbyloads

Elite
Reaction score
I would have voted for Tulsi Gabbard, or I would have if I actually voted which I don't. No way the US would be playing hide the nuke with Russia had she been elected.
I liked her a lot she would of had my vote over Trump as well.

Her Rogan episode was really good felt she had really good intentions for the country and she put Kamala in her place quick as fuck.

But obviously she was not gonna play ball with the agenda and got tossed aside.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know, a Republican that voted for Biden. You put us all in the non-Trumper group regardless of how we see ourselves, so let your hate flow, you don't bother me.
Your not a republican.. your like mit Romney .. u should be a liberal your already there . I’m not a republican either . I’m just a trump fan

Kraken

Reaction score
I love Tulsi, and really want a blow job from her!

Kraken

Reaction score
If that had been on her agenda, even Biden would have voted for her : )
Kamala probably wants to give Biden a BJ. Give him a heart attack and she steps into the big job. ;-)

New Threads